No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Dream Theater-Train of Thought
    Dimmu Borgir-Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
    Emperor-In the Nightside Eclipse

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

erasure

Comment

Black Mariah ...The Red Chord ???!!! I MUST check them out if they sound anything like Heart work era Carcass.. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

what don't you like about LOG ..the vox ...yeah they grate on my nerves after a while ....but they do have some cool riffs...

Right now Throne of Chaos "pervitigo" is playing ...I love this band but I hate the guest vocals from that Douche from Dream Evil ....awwww I hate his stupid voice!!! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

Comment

Bill: I said at TIMES they sound like that. It's not all the time. A better overall description would be Carcass mixed with a good dose of Cryptopsy, strained through Dillinger Escape Plan. You can grab some songs from their website.
            http://www.theredchord.com

yabba: I won't be going to SxSW after all. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Never fear, because the week before I'll be playing a stoner/doom fest with Yeti, Southern Gun Culture, and GRAVES AT SEA. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Forgot to mentione a couple of things.

Bill: LoG's vocals first and foremost grate on every last nerve in my body. He never changes the way he sounds, and I have no use for vocalists that can't do more than one thing. The riffs are passable, but nothing special. LoG just doesn't do anything for me.

Listening to:
              Dimmu Borgir - Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
              They need to get Dani Filth to replace Shagrath (I think he's a better vocalist), but Dimmu would kick ass if Bea Arthur was their singer. I need to get in touch with Nick Barker and see if he wants to come jam with me sometime. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now listening to:

TNT - Intuition
                TNT - Tell No Tales
                The Sidewinders - Come and Get It
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                  yabba: I won't be going to SxSW after all. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Never fear, because the week before I'll be playing a stoner/doom fest with Yeti, Southern Gun Culture, and GRAVES AT SEA. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [/QB]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ooh, when and where? (and what's your band?) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think I'm very happy... I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams.

And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think I'm unhappy?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Today, Symphony X - Twilight In Olympus.

Comment

Comment

yabba: March 13th at Lone Star Country Club in Coppell, just outside of Dallas. Check this link for more details: http://www.dtsunderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=287
                          I'm the guitarist for Doomsbride, BTW. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

currently, i'm not listening to anything... silence; music's original alternative.

yo BM, are you gonna play trogdor? if so, you have to hear the full version of it, complete with dueling guitar solos...referred to sounding something like "squeedlee versus meedlee"

sully
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Opeth - Orchid

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                                yabba: March 13th at Lone Star Country Club in Coppell, just outside of Dallas. Check this link for more details: http://www.dtsunderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=287
                                I'm the guitarist for Doomsbride, BTW. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">doh! texas. I was hoping this was in socal, what with all the southern lord talk [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

sounds like it should be a cool show though! Kick some ass!

What kinda stuff do you guys play? (well duh, doom.. but you know what I mean.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] got any clips or mp3s?)

NP: Rebreather - Half Speed Ahead

Comment

Working...
                                X