No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Megadeth- Rust in Peace! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

This is going to sound really, really bad, but we have no songs. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It's just me and another dude, and we've been playing together for long enough that we can just jam for half an hour and nobody knows the difference. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] actually that sounds like it could be really cool!

Comment

SONATA ARCTICA- ...silence (false news travels fast) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

by far the best power metal band there is. these guys kick ass.

Comment

Clara Schumann Scherzo Op. 10

Comment

BM ...That band sounds pretty cool ...I'll pick it up when I see it.

and I agree one dimensional vox is extremely annoying ...especialy if that "one" voice the singer has is not that great..

I would like Angela Gassow to mix it up a lot more ...I'm sure she could ...when her death vox is not up to snuff..it kinda sucks ....I predict some clean vocals on their next one.

it would actually make that style of metal more accesible to a much bigger crowd...IMO

Nick Barker quit Dimmu ...he seemed pretty displeased about them when I met him when he came to Cleveland ..Dimmu was stuck in Wisconsin and he opted to party with my boys Nevermore , instead of "listening to those assholes whine"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He's my son's favorite drummer and he signed my kid's picture and gave me sticks and stuff to give him...he was AMAZED the he was a 9 year old kid's "Hero"..He couldn't belive it.

Well Right Now I'M listening to Space Oddessy "Embrace the galaxy" on Regain ...anyone into Neo/Classical shred Prog Metal NEEDS to hear this ... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                  Well Right Now I'M listening to Space Oddessy "Embrace the galaxy" on Regain ...anyone into Neo/Classical shred Prog Metal NEEDS to hear this ... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then I shall check it out.

BTW, I don't think Angela will be doing clean vocals anytime soon. I remember in an interview she bad-mouthed the idea of doing clean vocals. But ya never know.

Comment

Michael Schenker Group : Arachnophobiac.....RAWKS!

Chuck
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I know he's out, that's why I need to see if he wants to jam. "Hey, since you're not doing anything right now..." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He actually didn't quit. I was reading an interview with him the other day and he was actually tossed out. Apparently the fact that he's in England and had to commute to Norway was getting to be a bit much. You can check out the interview here:
                      http://www.metalstorm.ee/news/index.php

Comment

Yeah, Nick Barker is an awesome drummer. Too bad the guys in Dimmu had to let him go.

I remember first seeing him in a CoF picture and thinking, "Bill?". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Today I've been listening to:
                        Kamelot-Epica
                        Suffocation-Effigy of the Forgotten

Comment

madonna- like a prayer
                          michael jackson- bad

Comment

Nick Barker rips! I love those drum grooves he does towards the beginning of Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids from Cruelty and the Beast by CoF. I've been trying to write some riffs that go around a groove like that for a while now!

Comment

Now listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night... (It's not just for Christmas anymore)
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Sinergy- Suicide by my Side

Comment

Working...
                                X