No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by horns666:
    Anacrusis "suffering Hour" what a classic!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bill!...no shit...didn't realize anyone else knew of these guys! Anacrusis was the shit! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Kenn Nardi's demonic squeals!!....my favorites were "REASON"...and "Manic Impressions" [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Shadows Fall - The Art of Balance
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah Warrior , Love them Bro , I got all their goods ...Do you know this "Suffering Hour" goes anywhere from $100-$200 on the bay ...WTF??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Even for that money , I can't give it up ....I was thinking of burning a nice copy with artwork and all and sellin' it ...I'don't know..??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I should before they re-issue it

But while we are at it ,I got another classic on and they rule too IMO ....LAST CRACK "Sinister Funhouse"...awesome!!!

and I've been listenight Mekong Delta all day earlier , I love all the great obscure stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
          Yeah Warrior , Love them Bro , I got all their goods ...Do you know this "Suffering Hour" goes anywhere from $100-$200 on the bay ...WTF??? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Even for that money , I can't give it up ....I was thinking of burning a nice copy with artwork and all and sellin' it ...I'don't know..??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I should before they re-issue it

But while we are at it ,I got another classic on and they rule too IMO ....LAST CRACK "Sinister Funhouse"...awesome!!!

and I've been listenight Mekong Delta all day earlier , I love all the great obscure stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG!...LAST CRACK!!!....Holy fukkin' flashback batman!! ENERGY MIND!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Ken Nardi has a "History of Anacrusis" type of website up...and it's got MP3 versions of EVERYTHING they've ever recorded on it..as well as some rare live shit too! Check it out!
          ANACRUSIS HOME PAGE

Comment

FREEDOM'S NEVER FREE, THE POLITICS OF ECSTACY!

Comment

Cool , Thanks dude , actually I was wrong I have all but "REASON" and now I can get burn it to disc and just put it with the others until I find the original ...stuff like that I love to have the original , it's a obsession with me. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dude , are you into Psychotic Waltz...The y are one of my faves..???!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Drip I listened to sooooo much nevermore ....my balls fell off

I'm waiting for them to heal , before I put those Gods back on. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Zyklon - Aeon

Comment

carcass - heartwork

Comment

Rattelehead how's Aeon compared to W.O.W [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Now that I have the 7-string, I'm now listening to Dream Theater - Awake, but now with a more analytical ear....
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

KISS alive II, one of the best live albums ever. I must say my old double LP version sounds better than the cd version.

Comment

did they remaster it for the CD release, or does the crackle of good ol' vinyl just give it that right ambience?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

G I think they remastered the warm fuzzy ambiance ...you just made spit out my coffee nip candy..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Drip ...I know your going to love my band. I like the production on "this is hell" and Darkane's Rusted Angel and Pantera Reinventing has a bad ass Drum sound ...the best I think.

I want to find what I think is the best sounds and bring them to the studio ..guitar tone I realyh like Darkane / Soilwork has some amazing production too.

The first Nevermore and Politics is probably there best produced .

I may start a new thread on that topic , best tones and sounds to bring as benchmarks in the studio or at home...or just go to my thread.

Comment

Darkthone - Skald Av Satans Sol

Comment

Working...
                                X