what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrkskog - Discipline Misanthropy
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• "Myrkskog - Discipline Misanthropy"
      i don't listen to bands that i can't spell and pronounce

dokken - kiss of death

george lynch rocks...craptacular rhythm tone on both back for the attack and tooth and nail, but the lead tone is really cool, let alone the playing

Comment

• Vader - Reign Carrion

You're ghey, Fragle

Comment

• no, black metal is "ghey" :P and i guess the Myrkskog (that was copy paste btw ) thing is black metal, judging by the band name
          the only BM i listen to is recent emperor (isahn is insane, prometheus rocks hard) and old school marduk cause it's ridiculous as hell

Comment

• Testament - Over The Wall (FSSD)

Skolnick is such an example for me. He's pretty much all I ever want to be in guitar! Perfect balance between technical proficieny and PURE TASTE.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• Dire straits... well our lass has been over and she cant stand metal. Oh well.
              If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

• Suffocation - Pierced From Within

Comment

• Ripa Joda...spawn of "Downbringer"...no title
                  1. Whole Again
                  2. Nobody Cares
                  3. Shine
                  and so on.
                  2004 release...no idea what else they have circulating. First heard them as Downbringer. Very interesting listening.
                  "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

• Hypocrisy - Fire In The Sky
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• "Skolnick is such an example for me. He's pretty much all I ever want to be in guitar! Perfect balance between technical proficieny and PURE TASTE."
                      +1, skolnick is AWESOME. i prefer his lead work on the first 3 testament records, though...even though souls of black imho had the best testament lead tone, the playing wasn't quite as good as on e.g. the new order, my alltime testament fave

sanctuary - termination force

Comment

• The Ritual was playin in my car stereo this morning while heading for the office

Comment

• Gary Moore - Corridors of Power
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Cannibal Corpse - Devoured By Vermin

Comment

• Savatage - handful of rain

Comment

• Metallica - Master of Puppets

Alvin
                                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
                                X