No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Robert Plant- The Principle of Moments- Big Log

Great fucking song [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

DrRacing "Light up the sky" by YJM and Doug Pinnick is the shit on that disc. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

That was my favorite song in my VH tribute ..I never got sick of playing that song.

Right Now I'm listening to
      Force of Evil ..Denner / sherman and Martino ...all without the King . The musice is awesome classic M.F. , but the vocals is just OK (he's in Iron Fire) ....but this music beckons for the King!!!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Horns: what does the new vocalist sound like?

Comment

Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers

Comment

Immortal - Damned in Black.

I know bill hates these guys but man. Damned in Black is pretty damn good.

Comment

Hmm, I'll have to see if it does it on mine. The cd I have by a band called High On Fire has a lot of bass in it and was kind of flubby, but the stereo also has like four or five preset eqs besides the regular treble and bass controls (rock, country, pop, classical, whatever), so it can easily be helped out. My three-disc changer boom box in my bedroom also has a preset eq like this, and a bass boost, and only one of my Overkill cds sounded too boomy on it with the bass boost kicked in. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah I don't have anything fancy in my car as far as audio equipment goes. (or any other equipment...except for the lazer guns and torpedo launcher) [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL It's nothing fancy in my car either, just the normal factory GM cd player in my little Cavalier. It is pretty cool, though. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Though, I wish it had an oil slick and smoke screen control for those Spy Hunter moments. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My car has the same problem with Dreaming Neon Black. Farting bass pulses doesn't do Nevermore justice [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .

I'm not too interested in car audio either. Hell, the car is destined to forever sound like audio crap with it's design. Just as long as I can play cds in my car with a somewhat decent sound quality, I'm fine.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                      I'm off and on that binge myself Ninj.

Dude check Out Space Odyssey "embrace the galaxy" , Nilsson is right up there with Romeo...

Bill
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've meaning to check that out for a little while now. Thanks for the reminder! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Miffy do you mean the singer In Force of Evil ..

FOE is basicaly Classic Mercyiful Fate with a more "metal' upper midrange clean singer. He's the singer in a powermetal band called Iron Fire (very Helloween-ish) where he sounds like Vince Neil ..no joke

He sounds better here but , I just can't get into this stuff whole-heartedly without King...."something's missing".

Just like Iced Earth without Barlow ....
                        Preist without Halford ..
                        Maiden without Bruce ..
                        Halen without Dave..
                        Tage without Criss
                        the list is endless.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks alot. Yeah I think with a singer like Vince Neil the music simply can't have the sound of "Force of Evil". King Diamond is untouchable. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Death - Leprosy

Comment

Listening to some Morbid Angel and more Symphony X.

Comment

Still been crankin' Dimension Zero....fuckin' suberb band...

Comment

Working...
                                X