• Show
Clear All

• Coroner - Mental Vortex album

********DEFINITELY CHECK THIS ALBUM OUT GUYS*************

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaga
      Coroner - Mental Vortex album

********DEFINITELY CHECK THIS ALBUM OUT GUYS*************
      I like Coroner but the Punishment for Decadence album is much better imo.

I'm now listening to Mariah Carey - My All She's a great singer I think
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

• I love Mental Vortex. Will def. have to check out Punishment for Decadence.

Now listening to:
        Frank Zappa - Sheik Yerbouti
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Exit Wounds - Myself The Martyr
          Mastodon - Iron Tusk
          Last edited by levantin; 09-06-2006, 08:43 AM.
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• Kataklysm - To Reign Again
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Firewind - Allegiance
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

• Dimmu Borgir - Entrance
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Corrosion of Conformity - Albatross
                  I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• 7th graders pushing their pencils in fury to complete the writing assignment i just gave them. they have 5 minutes until 1st period is over!!!!!
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• Gary Moore - Military Man
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

• markD you sadist lol

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! now my second period is scrambling to complete their assignments!!!!!!! NOTHING is better than the syncopated sound of 27 number 2 pencils tapping and gliding across college ruled paper!!!!

and nothing is worse than having to READ 140 crappy stories written by 7th graders.

what goes around comes around.....they hate writing them..i HATE reading them.....

oh, sadist? maybe.....sometimes it seems as if i am a masochist!!!!!
                          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• "SQUIRM children!" Mwua-ha-ha-ha-hah

Comment

• Coroner - Coroner and the Punishment for Decadence albums

The Punishment for Decadence album in my opinion is not as good as Mental Vortex or the Coroner album. The song Semtex Revolution alone totally destroys anything from the Punishment album IMO

*****Definitely Check out their Coroner album from 1995*****

Comment

• LoL, don't laugh. The girl at the desk next to me has Huey Lewis and the News - Sports playing.

Can you say....I want a new drug........lol
                                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                                X