No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by the_drip:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by horns666:
    All Right Deal ...I'll check out GRIMFIST if you check out Symbyosis .....since we seem to be both on the same page in constant metaldom. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, I can't find shit on this band. I type in Symbyosis, and Symbiosis and all I get is Jazz fusion stuff. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Do they have a webpage or anything?

oh yeah...i'm listening to...

THE SEVEN TOUNGUES OF GOD!- NEVERMORE!

TO SEE THE LIGHT IS THE PUREST FORM OF REWARD!!!!!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i found a pretty chunky array of info. on 'em. this site should help you out though... http://mclub.te.net.ua/vcat.phtml?ac...43&singer=1763 mp3s 'n such. they're on Listenable Records, same company that seems to hold stock in Soilwork and others...

Comment

Anatomy of a Ghost - Distress in the Control Tower

Fucking hell these guys are great. For any of you thinking of giving them a listen, don't pay attention to the singer. He'll just put you off of them, he did it to me. Very VERY girly sounding sometimes. Check out Distress in the Control Tower or On to Morning Stars. THIS is what bands like Good Charlotte and all those other lameass punk bands WISH they could sound like. FUCKING AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i found a pretty chunky array of info. on 'em. this site should help you out though... http://mclub.te.net.ua/vcat.phtml?ac...43&singer=1763 mp3s 'n such. they're on Listenable Records, same company that seems to hold stock in Soilwork and others... [/QB][/QUOTE]

dude, I need to pay money for these? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

get the fuck outta' here! seriously? i didn't bother to try and download any of 'em. i'll keep lookin' for ya'.

'ep... this looks like it should work: here

Comment

the CD cover is cool, with the blue bug guy.

anyway, I'm listening to Darkane- Insanity now. It rules! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Quo Vadis - Day into Night

Comment

Arch Enemy - Anthems of Rebellion

Comment

Opeth - Still Life
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

OPeth- Orchid.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Devin Townsend- Ocean Machine [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Amon Amarth - Versus The World - Thousand Years Of Oppression
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines

Comment

Old Man's Child- Pagan Prosperity [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Iced Earth-Burnt Offerings
                              Vader-Revelations (\m/)

Comment

Slayer - Hell Awaits

Comment

Working...
                                X