No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Banging Pantera all Fucking Day!!!

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

• Still Rocking Pantera - Just been banging their entire discography every chance I get to chill and listen to music... Dimebag really was a special human being... Getcha Pull
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

• Saxon - The Eagle has Landed III featuring all the classics live 2007 small club tour.
        Denim & Leather
        Strong arm of the Law
        Wheels of Steel
        Broken Heroes - ( Doug Scarret's solo smokes)
        Etc.

Comment

• I'm listening to approx. 2.6 lbs of feces being sqeezed through my lower spincter muscle...and it is good.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Smodcast: Hollywood Babble On: #67
            Occupy JCF

Comment

• Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier - Smodcast: #197
              Occupy JCF

Comment

• Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Resurrected the old Saigon Kick CDs - that shit is addictive.

Comment

• Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Last in Line, Dio

Has this thread really been going for 9 years? Amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                        Steel Panther - Balls Out and Feel The Steel
                        Hey Todd, love those guys, have u seen them live? Awesome show, feels like 1986 again

Comment

• "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

• Originally posted by BYeh1 View Post
                            Hey Todd, love those guys, have u seen them live? Awesome show, feels like 1986 again
                            I saw them when they were The Atomic Punks (well, at least half the band) I actually kinda tech'd for Satchel / Russ Parrish. (he didn't have a tech, they were opening for a local band that I was teching for, I just stood on the side of the stage with one of my guitars in case something happened) He and Ralph were pretty cool. Unfortunately, despite all intentions to do so, I haven't been to see Steel Panther.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

• "Attack of the Black Axeman"..MBG (Mud Bone Group)
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man (Something Wicked Part 2)
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X