Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Dickinson - "Wickerman" (1997)
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
      I saw them when they were The Atomic Punks (well, at least half the band) I actually kinda tech'd for Satchel / Russ Parrish. (he didn't have a tech, they were opening for a local band that I was teching for, I just stood on the side of the stage with one of my guitars in case something happened) He and Ralph were pretty cool. Unfortunately, despite all intentions to do so, I haven't been to see Steel Panther.
      Really? That's awesome! Was that gig in the Chicago area? I saw Atomic Punks in LA once, incredible VH cover band, Ralph even looks like DLR and nails all his stage antics. Russ is pretty good technically, think he trained at GIT or Berklee. Steel Panther plays a regular show on Monday nights at House of Blues on Sunset Strip, lots of fun, highly recommend if you're ever in LA area.

Comment

• Sure the singer may be a heavy-set guy but IMO these guys got that Texas sound rockin...
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

• Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
          Sure the singer may be a heavy-set guy but IMO these guys got that Texas sound rockin...
          ?? What does the singer's size have to do with anything?

Originally posted by BYeh1 View Post
          Really? That's awesome! Was that gig in the Chicago area? I saw Atomic Punks in LA once, incredible VH cover band, Ralph even looks like DLR and nails all his stage antics. Russ is pretty good technically, think he trained at GIT or Berklee. Steel Panther plays a regular show on Monday nights at House of Blues on Sunset Strip, lots of fun, highly recommend if you're ever in LA area.
          Yes, it was at a place called.. wait for it, it's a real name... Joe's on Weed Street.

Yeah, Russ trained at GIT. Look on YouTube for a band called The Electric Fence. You'll be surprised who his bandmates are. http://youtu.be/g6zH_2EsnN4

One of these days I'll see Steel Panther live. Either here or L.A.. (though in L.A. I might go see a Kevin Smith podcast first)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

• "Baby, What's That Thang" (dedicated to Ray Charles) my band ..Dago and the Do Wops !
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "My Braciole (who stole)"......Dago and the Do Wops.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• PANTERA
                PANTERA
                PANTERA
                PANTERA
                PANTERA
                PANTERA

sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

• Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                    ?? What does the singer's size have to do with anything?
                    To me, nothing, in fact in some it makes them better at belting out tunes, but seems everytime I intro someone to THC the first comment they make is about his weight.
                    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

• I think he looks fantastic! I haven't heard him sing...but he looks excellent!

Comment

• THIS

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

• Sepultura,...Chaos A.D.

Comment

• Italian Ice....Werk Dat Twerk

Comment

• Killswitch Engage.
                              We will know for the first time...
                              If we are evil or divine...
                              We are the last in line...RJD RIP

Comment

• Kreator - Impossible Brutality

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X