X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl2gCZYsEq4
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• I'm listening to my son..who is listening to his GF's cd "Three Days Grace". I think there's is a new genre "Bitch Metal"!

I told him to listen to real metal or suck o' box' o' cocks!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ackworth View Post
        Hey i am listening a song of back street boys Show me the meaning of being lonely .i love to listen their songs
        nice one, spammer. You really know your market, dontcha? Gears of War avatar, Backstreet Boys fan, it's like you're just one o' the guys. Makes we wanna buy some san diego life insurance
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• i am listening to the dixie dregs' "night of the living dregs"......steve morse is awesome!! so is rod morgenstein....well, shit, they are all good!!!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• The never ending soundtrack from the Toy Story 3 movie. At least its not Ice Age anymore.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Originally posted by Ackworth View Post
              Hey i am listening a song of back street boys Show me the meaning of being lonely .i love to listen their songs
              Well Bumpy, I hope you stay lonely..for our sake..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Vader - Come And See My Sacrifice

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• "Touch My Peep".. Italian Ice.

Comment

• Chris Poland, Return to Metalopolis

Comment

• Nightfall - Blind Guardian

Comment

• Iron Maiden - Brave new World.

Comment

• Iron Maiden - Brave new World.

Comment

• Lynch Mob - Smoke This

Comment

• Celtic Frost - Monotheist

Wow! I'm late to the part on these guys. Next stop Triptycon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                                Iron Maiden - Brave new World.
                                Hey, I like this CD!!!

Today for me it was Arch Enemy, Rise of the Tyrant
                                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                                X