No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Motley Crue - Hell On High Heels
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The sound Of my PP slappin' me in the forehead....

But Norther's playing in the background if you need to know...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Spiderbait - Black Betty
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Megadeth - Rust in Peace
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Moulin Rouge-Vol. 2 (all you metal guys and i got my theatre/musical stuff with me, lol)

Comment

My computer's quiet, internal fans. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My PP's tellin' me he wants a new hat...

Impaled Nazerine ...all that you fear...Laiho was in this band you know..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Motley Crue - Hell On High Heels

[/ QUOTE ]

Off of a greatly underated album, I love New tattoo

I'm listen to Master P right now, but Sinergy and slayer were playing earlier when I was working on my mom's 58 Vette [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

58 Vette ....cool

Yep Slayer while waxin' my vette is .....well still a lot of work.....but it makes it funner!

Right now ...I got The Scream on ...."Outlaw"...I know you like this dude....

am I the only one that thought that Corabi was great with Crue and Vince was great with Stevens...?

Comment

That's the most perfect thing that could've happend in this world is if they stayed with those bands, Crab was on fire in the Crue, and Vince and Steve Meshed together perfect. I love Vince's version of set me free by the sweet, Steve plays an awsome taped out intro to the song. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Trying to find a damn pic of it but all I can find is a pic of it from about a week after it was restored in 2002 on it's way to california for the solid axle corvette club nats, we hadn't even got the top painted yet so it still had the primered top, they actually drove most the way since another members car blew a rear end so they put theirs on our trailer and we drove ours. It's a 58 vette built 350 motor I had in my Malibu race car, turbo 350 trans, 69 corvette Daytona Yellow. It's actually a Factory Black on black on black car originally a 283 2x4bbl, with a 4 speed, there was only like 13 triple black cars made.

Comment

Napalm Death - Diatribes.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Marilyn Manson- I don't like the Drugs(But The Drugs Like Me)

Marilyn Manson-Mobscene

Def Leppard- Lady strange

Elvis- Always OnMy Mind

Comment

Billy Idol - Flesh for Fantasy on the radio
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

GNR- Coma, My Michelle, Rocket Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X