No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Toto - Hold the Line. Luke is so cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I saw OK Go with the Donna's last year and they pulled an Awsome version of that out for the last song of the night, I agree Luke is cool. I'd love to hear him and Eddie rip solo for solo on an album together
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Fuckin' Sweet Vette...I had this one for 114 years ...it's still a great car...Runs like a bear. I need a change and somethinf that runs a little faster ..keepin' my options open ...strongly thinkin' 427 Shelby Cobra..Repla..older Viper or C5 Z06....it's one of those !

I heard the Cobra is not comfortable at all for cruisin' ...that would suck.

OK....I had to put the Vince Neil "Exposed" album on ....I always thought Stevens tone and playing on that record was second to Ed's...when that came out .

the year before I got to meet and talk with him when he was with the Atomik Playboys ....He's an amazing player with the best tone my ears ever heard from a JCM 800 or any Marshall for that matter...live

and he smokes on his Flamenco Nylon playing ...he's a very underated guitaitst that should have had more mention at the time..but that time was the mainsteam metal crash..and Nirvana took over . It went one extreme to the other ...it wasn't cool to be "good" anymore....as a matter of fact was "gay" ...

You can get this album for a buck on any day from the cut-out / used bins...it absolutely Smoked Crue IMO..on their best day....the whole band is awesome....I usually never listen to this kind of stuff anymore ...I'll break it out once in a while to remind what's so cool about it.

Nuno has something new coming out I think ...I wonder if it's shred ...he got good and thought his own shredding was gay...Gilbert did too for a while ...George Lynch did Rap music... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry for the .. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] ....I'm a little .. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Toto - Hold the Line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Memories: stepping out of the limo with Helen in the parking lot at the Califfornia World Music Festival, 1979.
          Hearing Hold The Line riff blasting...."I have arrived!" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that was a damned good solo...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

91-92 was an awsome year for guitar albums

Extreme
              Vince's Solo
              Use your Illusions
              Countdown
              Black Album

All I did the Summer of 92 was play drums to those albums, I was 10 and that was probally the coolest summer ever

The New Mustangs are totally uncomfertable compared to the Vettes. If I was buyin it'd be Vette or viper
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• Re:

Placebo - Bitter End
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Re:

Radiohead - Karma Police
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

• Re:

Devin Townsend - Away
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Re:

Jeff Healey - Roadhouse Blues (watching Roadhouse - why does everyone have such big hair?)
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Linkin' Park ....wow what an awesome band ...

for a Jerry's Kid.

Comment

New Shadows Fall (demos sent to me from Matt the guitarist)
                            Fuggin killer ****!! SF fans here are in for some really heavy sh!t!!!!

Comment

Europe--- Out of this World
                              Yes------ Going for the One

Comment

Electric Love Hogs - S/T \m/
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X