X: Los Angeles & Blue Spark
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• Re:

Forest of Shadows

AWESOME Doom Metal band.

Comment

• Re:

Listening to something really friggin' awesome right now..!!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Re:

Vintersorg- cosmic Genesis

Comment

• Re:

listening to something kick ass!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Re:

Annihilator - Never, Neverland

Comment

• Re:

I have the next album on it's cool!

Comment

• Re:

okay, I'll bite. What is it Bill? Something new from the twisted mind of Bill Z? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Re:

a brand new album it's pretty good ...I thin you'd like it G!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OK I'll tell you ...well I listened to five brand new cds just now ...but this one playing is the new Iron Saviour "Battering Ram"... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re:

The ringing in my ears after seeing Vader yesterday! (Not really, since i wore ear plugs) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

• Re:

Steve Vai - Passion & Warfare
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Re:

I love you G..Hey that sound you hear at the beginning of that album is me droppin' my old SVT head down the steps ...every tube was shattered..as you can hear!!

Coroner ...Mental Vortex [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re:

Just bought a 'best of' Van Halen - starts with Eruption so pretty good!!!

R

Comment

• Re: What are you listening to?

Sinergy - Passage to the fourth world

Comment

• Re: What are you listening to?

Also - just ordered 'The System Has Failed', and also got 'Rust in Peace' to boot.

Long live Megadeth!!!

R

Comment

Working...
                                X