what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you listening to?

Deep Purple - "Bananas". Going to see them tonight with Thin Lizzy and Joe Satriani here in Denver. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Nasum - The Engine Of Death
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

A total NEVERMORE rip-off band called "Couragous"...truth is it's not too bad..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sonata Arctica - Reckoning Night (entire album, now spinning "Ain't your fairytale")

Harrald

Comment

Testament - The Legacy
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Lamb of God Ashes in the WAke

Comment

Me too all friggin' day!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

suffocation - souls to deny
                  vader lithany
                  guns and roses - best of
                  slayer divine intervention

Comment

symphony x - rediscovery (segue)

harrald

Comment

Slayer - Dittohead (the tone used for the solos is awful [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img])
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Some Japanese Pop and Queensryche
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hypocrisy - Hatred
                          93 USA Soloist EDS
                          USA HT6 Juggernaut
                          Charvel DK24FR

Comment

The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
                            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Guitar geek and anyone into Mike Romeo and neo classical shred..

I'm listening to The Armada ..."rage of the armada" .. this is the the gutarist from Stormwitch new band ...holy crap he shreds...it's total European neo-classical shred power metal..see if you can check into them.

At Vance is going on next ...Olaf Lenk is a monster

Today is neo classical shred day!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Guitar geek and anyone into Mike Romeo and neo classical shred..

I'm listening to The Armada ..."rage of the armada" .. this is the the gutarist from Stormwitch new band ...holy crap he shreds...it's total European neo-classical shred power metal..see if you can check into them.

At Vance is going on next ...Olaf Lenk is a monster

Today is neo classical shred day!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Michael Romeo and Symphony X. This guy weights like 300 bounds or smthng but shreds like a monster.
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X