No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foghat - Live (Reminds me of Friday night keg parties back the late 70's) Good times!

Comment

• joe bonamassa

Comment

• Demons & Wizards, wishing I could afford an ENGL Savage
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• Y&T - "Mean Streak"
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Halford - Live Insurrection

Comment

• Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
              Demons & Wizards, wishing I could afford an ENGL Savage
              is Schaffer playing Engl now? I thought he was still using his Larry?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Fastway - All Fired Up
                My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

• Saxon.. unleash the beast

Comment

• @VitaminG
                    He still uses his Larry predominantly. I know he has alot of amps in the studio, and did use ENGLs almost exclusively for a while.

When I saw them in 08 in Asheville, he had a combo hidden under the drum riser behind the ICED EARTH banner. I have no idea what that combo was unfortunately

The ENGL Savage is responsible for the majority of tone on Something Wicked and Alive in Athens, which is some of the best ear melting gorgeous tone I've ever heard. The intro to Stand Alone gives me "aural wood" every time.

I actually played one extensively a few years back, completely ignorant to how fortunate I was, as I had never heard of ENGL at the time.
                    Last edited by Axegrinder87; 08-16-2011, 07:54 PM.
                    "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

• stryper-highway star (cover)

Comment

• Loudness thunder in the east

Comment

• Confessor ~ Blueprint Soul
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Heaven - Bent (Kick ass Aussie band from back in the day) In the Beggining I have another album from them with a killer rendetion of (Knockin on Heavens door) The video on YouTube is great if only I knew how to link?

Comment

• Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
                              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

• Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                                Heaven - Bent (Kick ass Aussie band from back in the day) In the Beggining I have another album from them with a killer rendetion of (Knockin on Heavens door) The video on YouTube is great if only I knew how to link?
                                Wow, they did a great job with this old G'n'R tune. Hey, hey hey, yea!

Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X