No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anders ..DUDE..I bought the exact outfit at JC Penny. I'm a huge fan of Lady Gaga and her Gagawear!!!

Those are so soft comfy..I wear those as pajamas. Other than that I'm just dealing with a rash in my ass...butt, it's all good!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Mayhem - Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Anthrax's new album. I figured it would suck and sound forced but man it just doesn't at all. Also my friends band Within Chaos.
        It's pronounced soops

Comment

• No more Tears- I cant get enough of this song lately.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• Listening to No Doubt's "Hellagood"..and I'm swingin' to the thingin' and humpin' to the thumpin'!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Man, I was dancin' to No Doubt...and bruised my junk!

Comment

• The 5 knuckle shuffle has some dangerous moves!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  The 5 knuckle shuffle has some dangerous moves!
                  Well man, I'm a big boy@ 250lbs. Think old fat bulldog. Nobody was home, I got out of the shower, and "Hellagood" got good to me. Some things people shouldn't do...this is one of them. Now I'm payin' the price..need vicodin.

Comment

• Kvelertak from Norway. Saw them the other night on a boat cruise around Manhattan isle with Skeletonwitch - who are bad-ass too!

Comment

• S.O.A.D.- Toxicity(the whole CD, not just the title song) Its been forever since Ive heard these songs. Ive missed them. Thank god I keep all my old PC hard drives.

Comment

• What? I'll pay for it once it does come out...

I <3 DR Strings.

2007 Jackson KV2
                        2006 Schecter C1 Blackjack
                        Randall RG75G2
                        Line 6 PODxt

Comment

• White Heart- Inside Its Christian, so sue me, its bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            S.O.A.D.- Toxicity(the whole CD, not just the title song) Its been forever since Ive heard these songs. Ive missed them. Thank god I keep all my old PC hard drives.

Twitch for some reason..... this cover is kinda cool to me anyways!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Disciple- 1,2, Conductor, yeah I know, but Im not Baptist.

Comment

• Eat these riffs, good shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                                X