what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clockwork Angels - Rush
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• I'm listening to the bloke who was painting my neighbour's house screeching. I think he's fallen off his ladder. I'm going to go out in a minute to tell him to STFU, some of us are trying to have a quiet morning at home.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

• Microfish - Spys4Darwin

Comment

• GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• In Flames - Sounds of a Playground Fading
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• tropical storm debby coverage on my local 24/7 news channel...have LOTS of local issues and damage with winds....at least it is finally passing.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markD View Post
                tropical storm debby coverage on my local 24/7 news channel...have LOTS of local issues and damage with winds....at least it is finally passing.
                Hang in there Mark. There is much Global fuckery happening. I made special Kool-aid just in case. At least my family will be trippin' balls before we're squashed like bugs!

ALIENS

HAARP

THE VATICAN

FREE MASONS

THE FEDERAL RESERVE

It's ALL BUSH's fault...he made Katrina !!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Over here a leading Minister of Parliament has been let off scott free for an expenses scam as she is a Lady and of Indian origin, Barclays Bank has just been given a record fine £290 million fine for fraudulently manipulating and the interbank lending interest rates and rigging money markets and the CEO gets to keep his bonus pot and his job and no one is prosecuted.....meanwhile another leading UK bank, which is taxpayer owned incidentally had been offline for 8 days because of a technical glitch, leading to, amongst other things a kids life support being switched off in Mexico because they never received the funds raised by Charity to keep her going and multiple Bad Credit references to ruin the hope of many well to do citizens of ever gaining a mortgage, and the bank blames a junior technician in India????? WTF? ......The Prime Minister scapegoats a comedian for avoiding paying taxes in the press, whilst nothing is said about his Chancellor who has an tax free offshore fund set up by his daddy and conservative party donors who avoid billions in tax every year, or our former Prime Minister Mr Tony B Liar who set himself up with a nice job thanks to his position as former PM and now pays £315,000 on an annual income of £12 million. The Inland revenue refuses to chase big corporations for tax evasion yet chase all the little people to extinction to try and put them in jail. And where has all the public tax payers money gone? Its all being stashed in Swiss PO Boxes by CEOs of private contracting companies who have tendered public contracts and employ foreigners for minimum wage or less whilst they refuse to do simple things like invest in the re-infrastructure and would rather award themselves massive bonuses instead, so the result is that we get mass flooding to rival Biblical times when it rains a few milimetres. And...If I make one mistake on my tax return or underpay by a pound or even get stopped in my truck without a no smoking sign being on display I go to prison. Meanwhile, if you protest publicly the government slap a restriction order on you, so if you are found within 100m of the thing you are protesting about you serve a 5 year jail sentence and now the hacking of our private telephone calls and emails by the secret service is now legal and admissible in court and we are to be monitored for our behaviour. They are considering turfing under 25's who cannot find work out on the streets to save a poxy 2.5 billion a year, whilst the spend 10 billion on the most corrupt icon of all time, the Olympic Games as held in London and continue to avoid chasing scandalous expenses claims or Tax avoidance by the rich. Meanwhile our domestic food production is regulated by Europe so that we cannot even produce enough food for ourselves anymore and even though we adhere to European directives on chicken welfare in the egg industry and invest billions privately so that the little chickens can roam about freely in sheds, our European partners, the Germans, French and Spanish still have a caged, battery hen industry and openly flout the EU Directive. ..Meanwhile Europeans flock here to be granted £900 in housing benefit a year for their families and job seekers allowance and child support for as long as it takes....so long as they have been here for 3 months and international illegal immigrants come here by the planeload for healthcare tourism to then dissapear into garden sheds shanti's rented out by illegal immigrants. Where as I go to france or Germany or anyway else in Europe and I get F all because I haven't contributed. .....Meanwhile the thought police have jailed several citizens for stating their views on a public internet forum and one was even arrested for speaking her mind on a bus.

From peripheral frilly liberal idiots to the greed ridden core of corruption that they try and hide, the whole system sinks, the faster it comes crashing down the better IMO.

House prices and markets are manipulated by bankers to keep us in a lifetime of debt slavery and servitude.

And we have had the wettest June for 100 years apparently...but every year it sets a new record....

And like a muppet I continue to spend £8 on a pack of shite quality cigarettes every day which cost 7 pence to make but profits the government coffers to the tune of £7 odd in tax so they can give the 18 billion pounds a year in tobacco taxes plus hundreds of billions more in 'Aid' to foreign countries so that these countries can promote international terrorism or spend it on their nuclear arsenal, but still kick British kids out on the streets and get job seekers to work for £80 an 80 hour fortnight or they stop their benefits, as they say there simply isn't the 2.5 billion available, and still I still wake up feeling more sick and tired each day.

Now I am not that stupid not to realise that this 'Foreign Aid' money is basically a backhander to get them to buy our weapons or open up foreign markets for imperialist trade or more likely investment banking exploitation for their resources....but then it really stinks when they take the money and then buy French Jets instead...FFS.

Anyway, I dread to think what kind of third world country the UK would become if I gave up smoking....

Just thanks the stars that you guys don't have hosepipe bans because of record droughts whilst you have to evacute your homes because of record flooding. That is the situation in the UK right now. You couldn't make it up could you? All because of greed and the take at the top at the expense of absolutely no investment in infrastructure.

And people wonder why Brits are so cynical....

As for listening, I am still on Out of The Cellar.

And you know what really, really, really fucking annoys me?

After 'Round and Round' they detuned their guitars a quart tone and I have a lock nut.

But its OK really.

Life has always been shite, but as long as you can gain a shred of trust or faith a shared joke or even a simple honest and contradictory opinion from a stranger and the sun is still shining its all ok really as it was never meant to be that complicated in the first place. Although soon enough I am sure that they will try and tax that and manipulate it to their ends to feed their greed and insecurities. I feel sorry for them. I really do.
                  Last edited by ginsambo; 06-27-2012, 06:57 PM.
                  You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

• Nice post ginsambo, well fucking said. Now... What are you going to do about it?
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

• I don't know..... Maybe get me one of those variable speed CD players ?
                      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

• Death Certificate - Carcass

I just love the main riff
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Official video! 'Blessed With A Curse' single out 2nd May. Off the album 'There is a Hell Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret',...
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• HEY DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW THE GUYS, BUT YOU GOT TO LISTEN TO POWERMAD YOU THRASHERS OUT THERE

Comment

• Power mad is awesome they've been around for a while,Great stuff!
                              Right now been way into 5 finger Death Punch
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

• My Eventide Eclipse.
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X