No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Shit I got to get up in four hours a go to a hearing ...so for my "nighty night" music ...I 'll choose Edge OF Sanity Crimson II... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Goodnight...
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm on a Symphony X binge right now.

Comment

I'm off and on that binge myself Ninj.

Dude check Out Space Odyssey "embrace the galaxy" , Nilsson is right up there with Romeo...

Bill
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dimension Zero - This is Hell

Comment

Dark Angel - Leave Scars, and Time Does Not Heal. Man, I gotta get these on cd because these cassettes are gonna be warped soon. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Also playing, Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black. Gotta go out in a little while and I'm taking this cd with me in the car! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That Dreaming Neon Black CD hates my car stereo....it seems to make my speakers fart no matter how I adjust the bass and treble. It's annoying. makes me want to invest in one of those...super pimp car stereos...with 12 inch subs and all that jazz. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                Cool , Thanks dude , actually I was wrong I have all but "REASON" and now I can get burn it to disc and just put it with the others until I find the original ...stuff like that I love to have the original , it's a obsession with me. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dude , are you into Psychotic Waltz...The y are one of my faves..???!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bill...most welcome my brotha!
                Never heard Pyschotic Waltz though...gotta look them up now! I'm back on an Anacrusis kick now...listenin to all this shit I haven't heard in years!!

Comment

Currently banging my head to Nile's "In Their Darkened Shrines" [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . I love Nile, one of my favorite death metal bands.

Comment

Various Artists - Little Guitars: A Tribute to Van Halen
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I was headbanging in my car to Crimson II...that one works well in my car. Volume turned to 11..windows all down. scaring old ladies. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                        My car has the same problem with Dreaming Neon Black. Farting bass pulses doesn't do Nevermore justice [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] .
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It did it in my car, too, but when the all the preset eqs were off, it sounded much better!! Jim Sheppard's bass sound is just so fucking massive!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Immortal- at the heart of winter.

Comment

Grimfist- gouls of Grandeur

this album is fuckin awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              Various Artists - Little Guitars: A Tribute to Van Halen
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the techno version of that cd.
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Homaemade Cd of George Lynch mp3s. Some nonreleased Lynch mob,stuff off the randy tribute, vanhalen tribute. God I miss the old napster.

Comment

Working...
                                X