No announcement yet.

what are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what are you listening to right now?

Slayer - South of Heaven

Comment

ok BillZ my brutha in metal...since our tastes in the finest of brutal metal are quite similar...
      Got any recommendations of another "Darkane" type of band that you're into lately?
      I'm feeling "sheltered" lately...and in need of some new eargasms! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

OMFG!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ....ok....I just checked up on a favorite band I posted on several months ago...they FINALLY have some new material!!!

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT!...IT WILL TEAR YOUR FACE OFF!
        The band is Arsis...techincal death metal at it's finest!!

Bill...you will definitely dig this if you haven't heard it already!!

ARSIS- SOUNDS

[ March 11, 2004, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: WarriorX7 ]

Comment

Anacrusis- Manic Impressions
          Doctor Butcher- S/T
          Stone- S/T

Comment

Immortal- random songs Damned in Black, At the Heart of Winter and Blizzard Beasts.

Comment

Na Leo Pilimehana, and The Hawaiian Style Band, I blame my wife for this. She had the hawaiian style band playing in the car tonight. Reminded of when we lived on Oahu while I was in the Navy.

Comment

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ...my dial up piece of shit ..I can't check out ARSIS ...but I will ....Oh, I will.

Warrior , VIT G ..dude's ....Gus G + Thom Linberg = NIGHBREED ...total melodic Swedish fuckin' thrash ...it is great

Right now it's Dark Tranquilty "damage done" and it fuckin' rocks Warrior , just had The Haunted "Made me do it" ...my fave by them but they are all good!

I had Lamb of God anf they are from the USA...???!!! "as the palaces burn" playing in my car today ...all day , I like it!...yeah Himsa too.

MODEL 88 ..stick with me dude and your collection will be as big as my PP ...what do you like best..Power , Black , Death , Thrash ...pick your poison. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

OH Warrior ...fuck yeah dude ..Mercenary "everblack" ..check that out.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Amorphis - Tales from the Thousand Lakes

Comment

Everytime I see the name AMORPHIS I must follow it with the name Therion ...it's just a rule

cuz I guesses I loves'em both ! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, isn't that Nightrage??

They are cool. I've checked them out before on your recommendation, but I didn't realise it was another of Gus G's bands
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Blizzard of Ozz

Comment

Dream Theater-Awake
                          Kamelot-Karma

Comment

W.A.S.P. - The Headless Children
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Is anyone else growing tired of Dream Theatre like I am..maybe it's James Labrie ...Russell Allen kicks his ass.

I much prefer Symphony X , The damantion game is on right now..

Maybe Russell should do both bands....Labrie never cut it for me..his tone just rubs against me at times.

Comment

Nope... I'm still a huge DT fan. Some of their stuff is next... I just can't decide what yet...
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X