• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2004!!!!!!!

Steeeeelerrrsss!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Step away for the bong, young grasshopper... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Damn Donnie, that one HAD to hurt!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Life does suck, but you're loing too!!!!!!!!!!!
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] DRS... See, the difference here is, we do suck, but I don't need them to win,. I just need whoever's playing the Hawks to win... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And WTF happened in Detroit today? Of all of the extra points to blow??? That had to hurt...

Pat

Comment

You are correct, I hope next week comes out and we win, and then we go and beat thwe Falcons

Comment

Game Time, drinking time, winning time!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Da Colts! Manning breaks yet another record - 13 straight games with at least 2 TDs .. next game he will break season tds.

[/ QUOTE ]

48 and 49.... Manning breaks THE Record! And they get at least a 3rd seed with the win! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That Rocks! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Congrats to Peyton Manning! That's the way to get a record, to tie it to go to OT, then win. Great comeback win. Can't see them getting past the Pats or Steelers with that defense, but if they can somehow get up early & force a shootout, they could possibly be a spoiler for one of those teams.

Comment

We still be looking good

Comment

Well, DRS, your boys are in the playoffs! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I can't believe the Saints still have a shot, but Carolina will prolly fix that next week! Oh well, I can dream for a week...
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

STEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!!! 14-1 I hope Big Ben is alright for next week, then again as long as he's good for the second round of playoff games... I'll be happy!

Comment

Yah - COLTS!

Sit here all game thinking how bad they looked then couldn’t stop yelling as they came back from a 31-16 4th quarter deficit.

The Chargers are a pretty good team - I considered that a playoff caliber game and a test of what Indy can do next month! Go Colts ...

I don’t see any problems with the Pats - colts "should have" beaten them in the first week of the season if it hadn’t been for 2 James fumbles I think in consecutive possessions within the 10yd line! The Steelers are the only team I worry about, but not sure if the rookie can continue his success once they start playing “good” competition each week.

If the Colts can get their defense to show up and be consistent they shouldnt have any troubles taking it all.

Comment

I win!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You win what DRS? You still got a few games to win I believe... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Just think if Arizona wouldn't have missed that field goal...

Should be a good game tomorrow night... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X