I need a little advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little advice

Guys Im not usualy one to make a post like this but (okay maybe i am), but last friday I had to put my 18 year old cat to sleep due to cancer. It sucked big time. Thats two in four years with the same thing. Anyway. Now Im short on money for my bills. So the question i guess is this. Do I sell my 82 San Dimas, my 76 Les Paul Cstm or a few other things? to try to scrape by till the next check comes in. My stuff is on my Website if anbody wants to make an offer just PM me and I'll think it over. I have an idea in mind as long as my boss lets me do it like returning the WXRT i picked up in Jan. and the OLP MM1 i got last month. That will at least get me my car payment.
    But if you guys have any ideas let me know.
    Thanks and sorry for the dribble and burdening you guys with my pathetic life. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    Gil

Re: I need a little advice

Hey Bro, sorry to hear of your cat. Sounds like it had an excellent and very long life with someone who loved it very much though, and that is so much more than most cats get. It did very well, and that's all a cat could ask for. Not much consolation for you though at this point.

I'd hate to see you sell old unreplaceable axes, so I won't comment. I just hope things look up for you very soon. I hate to see good people getting hit hard.

Sorry to hear all this, I hope you feel better as well, losing a pet of that tenure is very hard, I know.

Comment

Have you considered getting a personal loan from your bank? If you let go of the LP and the DImas, you will most likely never see them again. Interest rates are pretty low right now. YOu could probably get a decent deal.

Comment

how bout i buy the les paul with payments and i'll sell it back to ya [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i only got like 200 bucks though [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

you will dearly miss those guitars.

Comment

If I hadn't just bought a couple guitars, I would buy something and let you buy it back. How much do you need, and how long do you need it? Where in IL are you from? Mark

Comment

near Villa Park.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sorry about your cat.

villa park backwards = crap alive

I say sell the little things first, unless you are way in the hole. Selling the LP or SD would net mucho money I would think....do you need that much?

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. I really dont need a whole lot right away but i would like to get things all striaghtened out. Hopefully I'll be able to return those other two axes and get my car payment. But I also have a few other things i need to clear up or catch up on before it gets too late. MAybe an additional phone call to a few of the woud help but well see. I hate bills.
                And Im in carol stream. about 20 minutes from Villa Puke.
                Gil

Comment

Working...
                X