Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV2 Headbangers Ball tour

Hey,
    They were in Oklahoma City last night...
    Unearth, Drowning Pool, and Hatebreed. Damageplan was on the bill (the main reason I went), but had a family emergency and had to head back to TX before the show. They are supposed to reschedule. Anyway..the rest of the show rocked!! I was not a hatebreed fan...didn't know much about drowning pool, and never heard of Unearth. Well, Unearth ROCKED!!! Drowning Pool was very good too. I really enjoyed the show. (Just wish they played Jacksons LOL). Then after the show, Hatebreed was on the bus, heading out, and there was a kid there holding a guitar, just looking at the bus....he was just kinda standing there, staring at the bus. The bus started to pull off, and then it stopped. Jayme (sp?) Jasta gets off the bus, autographs the kids guitar..so of course I head over there (and about 5 or 6 other people that were still there). He took time for pics and autographs and told us how much the fans meant to them, and how they know its us that got them where they are....It was just really cool.
    The show was awesome......if ya get a chance to catch them do. I can't wait to see if Damageplan reschedules though, I think that will be great.
Working...
X