Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody know what this is exactly?

Originally posted by Soloist1:
    That one is a momma too. Check out the eggs attached to the center of her thorax on her underside.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Made me feel a bit sad reading that ,still it might be a man eater [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

That thing is fucking GROSS!!! Kill it good!!
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I said it once, I'll say it again...I HATE big bugs!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That thing is fucking GROSS!!! Kill it good!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That thing is dee-gust-eeng! Yuck! And those super large pics only bring out the detail, and it has eggs on its thorax?!
          Kill it twice, then burn it! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
            it was flying around at work last night and someone caught it. I brought it home in a plastic Folgers brand coffee canister and then dumped it into a clear container so I could photograph it. ...gotta let Mom see it....
            I might start an Insect Identification section on my site, but it'll be "How To Identify Various Insects By Their Splattered Remains" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt Newc: Living Life on the EDGE! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf11:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Soloist1:
              That one is a momma too. Check out the eggs attached to the center of her thorax on her underside.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Made me feel a bit sad reading that ,still it might be a man eater [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wolfie!!!!! is that you?

Comment

I don't think those are eggs on its thorax, I seem to recall seeing a nature show once where they said beetle-type bugs' genitals are placed like this one. From what I've seen of cockraoches (and this thing looks a helluva lot like a cockroach), they lay a single pod full of babies, not individual eggs.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

AAAAAAARGH! Shut up already!!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Why do I keep checking this thread? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X