Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jayson Williams aquitted of manslaughter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayson Williams aquitted of manslaughter???

Read the comics .

I can't believe this. Is it impossible to convict a wealthy black American of a serious crime anymore? And like a fool, I thought they would be getting his cell ready at East Jersey or Northern State any day now. The system is failing us people, time to wake the fuck up.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Jayson Williams aquitted of manslaughter???

I'm reserving my opinion until I see what happens with Colby Bryant and of course our buddy Michael Jackson [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

The funny thing is........ all the guilty ones go free and I'll bet Michael Jackson gets convicted and would also bet he's innocent. That police department was out to get him since Michael talked trash about the head detective by name in one of his songs. Michael's a freak and yeah he likes kids too much but I doubt he sexually abuses them.

Comment

-As in the OJ case, was there conclusive evidence to convict? Apparently not.
        Accidents happen, even to rich and famous black men. Gun stupidity is a crime in itself, and accidental discharges are the result of Gun Stupidity.

-Michael Jackson surrounds himself with kids because kids are not generally trying to screw him (literally or figuratively) out of his money. Kids are honest and carefree. Adults want to shovel some of his money into their pockets, having done none of the work to earn it.
        He's been a cash cow for everyone he's ever had to sign with, and we all know he only got a small portion of the billions his talent has earned. Is it because he's a freak that "we" as the general population want to see him convicted of child molestation and lose everything he's worked for over the decades?
        Does he get any money from those Jackson 5 tracks that first launched him into superstardom, or are those held by Motown or someone else who gets all the money (like his dad)?

-Kobe Bryant - she was a small-town wh0re - her closest friends have said that over and over, which is exactly why her attorney wants her sexual history kept out of it, which means they want to portray her to a jury as some innocent little farm girl who was seduced and raped by a rich jock [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

well said, Matt.

Besides, he's not getting off scot-free. It was an accident, but he was still found guilty of trying to cover the accident up. He can still find himself in prison for 5 years, and his actions cost him his job with NBC.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

if he was poor, he would be in jail right away.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
              I thought they would be getting his cell ready at East Jersey or Northern State any day now.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you work in one of those prisons? I've been inside both of them before for my job.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This thread is racist and I want it pulled immediately [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

not the thread ....just my Pud. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Everyone knows that if you hire Johnny Cochran to defend you, your ass is GUILTY. But isn't it better to be out of jail and Guilty than to be IN JAIL and Innocent?" ~ Chris Rock

Comment

Working...
                  X