book excerpt....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: book excerpt....

Wow...that's good shit! I loved every word.

When it comes out in paperback, let us know! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you for sharing Sully! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Please give us more episodes of JCF Driven : Sully [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KidPredator:
        Please give us more episodes of JCF Driven : Sully [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] nice one!
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

awesome read!!, i should be studying for my mid semester exam tomorrow but im reading this instead, hopefully we see the rest of it. cant wait.
          cheers

Comment

NEED MORE

MUST HAVE MORE

PLEASE!????
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

i guess i never finished it because i didn't die tragically or achieve my goal.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's part of what makes this so great ....hard core reality....Let's have more Sully,I couldn't stop reading it once I had started....to me that's always the sign of a good book.
              You made me think back to the summer in the 70's when the boys and I put all our gear on top of an old rambler station wagon and drove out to San Francisco to audition for Bill Graham at the Ballroom [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Keep writing you have a talent for this as well...and let us hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks guys... there's a bit more, but those were the highlights of what already exists. the majority of the rest of it is character development stuff.

i guess i'll have to finish it now; i've always been on the self doubting side, so thanks for the encouragement.

sully
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, that's the best stuff I've read since the dirt. Also the quote of "I don't beleve in god but I believe in Nikki Sixx" somes up my whole life. In AA you're taught to find a higher power and everyone finds god, but man I just looked up on my wall and started believing that if Nikki could get clean then well I can get clean too. You should really try to start on working this book hardcore and try to get a publishing deal. I so think this would blow up as a book or a movie.
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Totally Absorbing!
                    Keeps You In Suspense!
                    A Must Read!
                    Who The Hell Is This?!

Sully, seriously, this is awesome. How do I save this?

Comment

What would be cool is to have Sully, Chuckracer, JGcable, and Atomic Charvel, all do parts for a bbok like this. From just reading all of the above guy's post they each sound like they have a lot to share on the rock and roll life style.

Comment

hey, you better give me a credit for that quote pal, or it's back to care bear avatar city! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

i think that if we got together and started spinning yarns, you could call it "how to destroy yourself in style and influence people."

however...no one has "back in the day" stories like yogadork. i miss the days when he'd spin a yarn. always entertaining.

sully
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Christ in a blender you're a long-winded bastard. Here's my life story, in a sentence.

"Stuff happened."

THERE YOU GO! Short! To the point!

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, BM, your life story just isn't that interesting! Forget about publishing it, it'll never sell! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                              hey, you better give me a credit for that quote pal, or it's back to care bear avatar city! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

i think that if we got together and started spinning yarns, you could call it "how to destroy yourself in style and influence people."

however...no one has "back in the day" stories like yogadork. i miss the days when he'd spin a yarn. always entertaining.

sully
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I said basically the same thing in ameeting on wensday, I said I don't beleive in a god, the only thing that I can fall back on in life is my music and I mentiond, Nikki and Tommy and how if they got clean then I can get clean, BUT, I will give you credit for that quote since you're so cool.

Comment

"I laughed until I stopped"...classic!

Thanks for posting this. Enjoyed reading it! Very entertaining...you got skills brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X