Best and Cheapest Dialup ISP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best and Cheapest Dialup ISP

Any pointers on a good AND cheap dial ISP for my kids computer at his grandparents house?

Netzero $9.95?

Juno?

Any free stuff?

I really just want one that doesn't require their stupid interface like juno. This is "importante" to me, I HATE those interfaces. I just wanna use IE to get on.

Help!!!!

Re: Best and Cheapest Dialup ISP

Hey man, my mom and my brother are currently looking into this now-I'll let you know what they find out.

Comment

Go through thier telephone book. There are usually local companies that offer dial up services for cheap, and they're usually more reliable than the well known cheapies...
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

You know I got Juno John ....it's cheap , not much to complain about though ...

as far as DSL ...well I never missed what I never had ...

I had Juno for almost four years now ....and no complaints here ...

Get's to let me have all kinds of fun on the JCF , The Cleveland Metal Zone and on Meatholes.com ...life is good???!! and cheap ..$9.95 a moth.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, but juno has that screwed up interface that HAS to be on or the connection is lost. I hate that...

Comment

well I have no idea what you just said ...but if that happens ...that's what I got you for ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My mom amd dad have Juno too...Juno and NetZero are one in the same..basically
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X