The AIR GUITAR is back on Ebay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AIR GUITAR is back on Ebay!!

And does this idiot not know that a FLUTE is played SIDEWAYS? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...721612180&rd=1

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: The AIR GUITAR is back on Ebay!!

I think he's playing the "air skin flute".

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh, man, that is the single most embarassing picture I've seen in my life. Even more embarrassing than Marion Berry smoking crack. Or that one pic of me wearing that horrible green shirt when I was 7...

Comment

I don't know what's more retarted, this guy, or the fact that someone actually bid on this sh!t...

Comment

...or that someone posted it here! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by KidPredator:
                retarted,
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

There are flutes that are played like that I think.

Comment

But definitely not that thick! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by GiantBaba:

Oh, man, that is the single most embarassing picture I've seen in my life. Even more embarrassing than Marion Berry smoking crack. Or that one pic of me wearing that horrible green shirt when I was 7...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

what's even sadder to me is that dumbass lives in my city!!! maybe i can get him to join my band...maybe like the dancing idiot in the Bosstones. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X