Check out the 1972 340 Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger I just bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out the 1972 340 Hemi Orange Dodge Challenger I just bought

You can re-manufacture those "classic [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] relics"? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

For the red Charger I can see some potential.
    But that other one looks like it was burned in a fire.

Post pictures when finished. 2.5 to 3.5 years?

Comment

The challanger will be on the road by the end of the month and will have the interior restored by the end of june. I will have it fully done by next May, Luckily I have lots of disposible income so It's going to be pretty easy. I already have all the parts priced out and everything so I'm all prepared

As for the Charger we're going to put the grill and bumper on it and paint it white with a red #6 and put a 440 in it and leave the interior gutted and just make a David Pearson replica. That's going to be easy.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Amazing find dude! You can part out the '66 Charger and get make a nice profit on the whole package just on that! The Challenger looks like it doesn't need much. Great score!

Comment

71 Challenger on ebay

He's this one for $2500.

Just the 2 340's are worth more than the $1500. I'll have the engine re gasketed this weekend, and will be ordering carpet, package tray and a few small things next week. My uncle has a 75 Fury that has a mint white interior in it that I hope to get the front seats out of and the rest of the interior should clean up nicely.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
          X