Satriani & Vai vs. Laiho & Schuldiner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Satriani & Vai vs. Laiho & Schuldiner

I love both Schuldiner and Laiho kind of stuff... Chuck is my main inspiration from the "Individual Thought Patterns" era.

On the other hand... i think that this two guys can't really be compared to Satch and Vai.

Joe Satriani and Steve Vai are waaay more technical player and "open minded writers" (damn english... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I'can't explain me better.) than Chuck and Alexi... at least IMHO.

Comment

Re: Satriani & Vai vs. Laiho & Schuldiner

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper:
      Vai/Satriani... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Alexi/Chuck... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah no shit ! satriani and vai have put out the same album for 15 years , the production allways sounds better and better but the music on there stuff is the same always . //Steve

Comment

Re: Satriani &amp; Vai vs. Laiho &amp; Schuldiner

Will there be a memorial for Chuck next week on the 13th?

Comment

Re: Satriani &amp; Vai vs. Laiho &amp; Schuldiner

Most truly dedicated guitarist , musicians in general have somethinh to offer ....except Tuba players ...I never knew or met an awesome tuba player!!!

Well Ed Van Halen was the reason I play today , he was THE shit. I was thirteen in '78 ...me and John (CM) along with others we knew lives were changed that moment on ...we were on a mission at that point ...Vai and Satch are both from the school of ED as many were at that time!!!!!!!!!!

They just took the ball and ran with it ..and keep on runnin' they keep getting better

Unfortunately my poor Ex Guitar god Edward has seen better days ...he gave up givin' a fuck about giutar back in '84' ...yeah he was still good but deminished soon afterwards... his fire fizzled out and then he wrote gay love songs instead [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Thtats why Dave left ....he wanted to keep Ed in the spotlight and on his toes instead of playing with his friggin' Casio.

That's when he said fuck it and got Vai and Sheehan just to rup his face in it ...big time.

he went from a Guitar God to fuckin' introverted , self destructive weirdo ...like Eddie but with down syndrome..

[ May 04, 2004, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X