Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where to get a UPS delivery man outfit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to get a UPS delivery man outfit?

I'd like one for a stage outfit I've got in mind...does anyone know where I can get one? If not I can always hide in the bushes and jump the UPS guy.

Re: Does anyone know where to get a UPS delivery man outfit?

Dude Weren't you looking for chaps earlier??? You have to be a male stripper or something. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You have to be a male stripper or something
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you hit the nail on the head-I've said many times recently that I work at a place called "Its Raining Men"...we don't sell umbrellas! Actually this is not for that-I'm gonna start putting a band together and I want something cool to wear when we play live.

Comment

What, you gonna wear the UPS outfit when you smash some guitars? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Look in the phone book under uniforms, and check out some of the stores. YOu may not find a UPS uniform, but you should be able to find a plain brown one (with no insignias or patches). THen you just need to go about finding the correct decorations for it.

Comment

How wrong is it to have "nail", "head", and "Its Raining Men" in the same sentence???

I'm voting for "very". Very very wrong!!!

Über-wrong!!!
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Boxcar, are you doing a Village People thing or something? You might want to recruit Newc since he has the leather and studs stuff. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I could get the uniform and get different patches from various suppliers to put on...I know I've got a couple laying around at the house. I really need to start this band so I can use some of these great ideas!

Comment

tekky, you got my vote for about 2 more verys in there [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I'll be there with my leather and studs and we'll rain our manliness upon their heads - for the right price [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course, I need a "No Entry" patch on the seat of my pants [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

anyone know where i can find some priest cover artwork patches for Point Of Entry?

Comment

Box I would be very carefull about trying to get any uniform in todays terrorist alert environment.I know in order to purchase a police uniform you have to have proper certification and I.D. UPS uniforms could be used to gain access or plant explosives in normally restricted areas.
                          It shouldn't be a real problem though if you are up front with the uniform stores as to what you want it for and you don't mind your private life possibly being scrutinized by the F.B.I. and some other organizations [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nah I'd rather not have the FBI on my ass...my neighbor from last year (bigtime asshole btw) just got arrested and is being sued for dling over 40 gigs of music and software illegally over the past two years...the FBI was all over him-came and got him out of class and everything! He's got a maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison with a minimum of 6 months...so yeah, no FBI for me. I'll have to stick with my old faithful bearskin cape and spandex pants.

Of course, I need a "No Entry" patch on the seat of my pants
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Screw the patch, I'm getting that tattooed on there tomorrow!!

Comment

Working...
                            X