HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Ah, that felt nice. All that's left is to get rid of the Avs and this will be a nice post-season. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Sorry, Red Wings fans...

I was a redwing fan since I was about 4 or 5 years old.. that means 1973. I watched em go 9 years without making the playoffs. I hope there is a rebuild year coming. Gotta get rid of some of the old farts. Calgary played a good series. Too bad that the rules that teams must abide to in the regular season goes out the window for playoffs. I'm not talking just calgary here, I mean both teams. Either way Calgary still SUCKS DONKEY DICK. Better have yer pacifier ready when they play the sharks. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Avs in 7! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      www.kiddhavok.com
      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Like the Red Wings the Av's dont deserve it.

Comment

*WAAAAHH!* The rules change in the playoffs! *BOOHOO!* [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Like Detroit doesn't take full advantage of that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Finally, FINALLY, we are seeing a change in the NHL. Detroit ousted by the younger and faster Calgary, Tampa leading the league in points and tearing ass through the playoffs... the younger players are finally pulling their heads out. Detroit has some serious shit to ponder in the off season, as will Colorado. Ah, the playoffs... where 82 games end up meaning fuckall. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Detroit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think the Bruins losing the series after being up 3-1 was even more hilarious... because it was to the montreal canadiens ha.

Hopefully the Leafs will win their next 2 games and take the series..

Comment

I'm still in denial.

Someone just needs to beat the Flyers. Go Leafs!
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Detroit:
                2003 Playoffs, "Quacked"
                2004 Playoffs, "Burned"
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm not making any predictions, but I will say that I'd like to see Philadelphia and Colorado meet in the finals...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky we are not allowed to have an opinion on anything about hockey unless it is regarding the Wolves we are from Chicago for goodness sake
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                      colorado is not out of it yet. i'd say they have the momentum now, but if there is a game 7 it's in san jose i believe. winning game 7 on the road
                      is a tough one to ask for, if the sharks lose, they are the biggest chokers of all.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">T,
                      There is less pressure on the away team, plus no local bs. AVS IN 7!!!!
                      www.kiddhavok.com
                      www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Calgary are playing better than any team I've seen this year. If anyone deserves it, they do.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
                          Tekky we are not allowed to have an opinion on anything about hockey unless it is regarding the Wolves we are from Chicago for goodness sake
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uhhh! HELLO!!! Philadelphia's "Blackhawk Down" line!!! That's more or less having the Blackhawks move to Philadelphia and leaving Writz's dumb ass here. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

GO CALGARY!!! The cup must come back the Canada.

Comment

Calgary over Tampa Bay in 6. I think Tampa Bay is the most exciting team out there, but the cup must come to Canada. A Toronto Calgary final would be better, but after the pasting on Sunday, the Leafs chances ain't looking good. Philly is just a better team either way.

A Calgay Tampa final wouldn't be a ratings disaster, because hockey is dead in the US anyway. Last year it ranked lower than bowling in overall ratings share. The network contract expires this year. If there even is a season next year, they are thinking ESPN2 might pick up a few games, and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                              X