Another Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Just thought I would speak up and say hello.. I've been Lurking around for several months. I really enjoy visiting and reading the board. Seems like a great bunch of folks...I'm a 2 year member of the Kramer Forum also. Currently don't own any Charvel or Jacksons,(Please Be Kind) But am very interested in them..I'm learning SO much just hanging and reading...

Anyway, I'll shut up now and let the Professionals have it back...

Re: Another Newbie

Anyway, I'll shut up now and let the Professionals have it back...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please don't do that...we need some fresh blood. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

And get yourself a Jackson! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Which model Jackson or Charvel has interested you most since you've been around? Make sure you check out the gallery for some killer axes.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, There are several that I like that I'm not up on the Models and all Yet..But I will share with you that I am a BIG Kramer Voyager Fan ('81-'83)...This being said I am leaning to the Charvel Star...I also like the Rhodes Style Guitar..And will Be looking to Purchase one in the Near Future..(Kinda of A Tribute/Collection thing I've got going on)

Of course I've always been a Fan of the Strat Head Charvels..

I know this doesn't help much but it may give you an Idea of what I like..

I currently own a Kramer Ripley, Kramer Jersey Star (Sambora Reissue), 3 '83 Kramer Voyagers, Peavey Wolfgang, Epiphone Les Paul..I do have a VH II custom guitar which I was told was a Charvel Body(Japan)with a Warmoth Neck..It's my current project to change over to Gold Hardware. (Thanks Doc!) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection for a newbie! Make yourself comfortable.

Comment

Welcome, I can't believe no one has said this yet. Where's the pics....we all like guitar pics [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by cmanningjr:
                I also like the Rhodes Style Guitar.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ron,

will be SO pissed when he sees this. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, welcome aboard! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Oops. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ..I never said I could spell...

I'll assume that you are referring to Rhoads..

Sorry... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the board. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

don't mind Ron. He's an antisocial bugger! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

welcome!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

welcome to the board, and dont mind Ron...if he could play guitar as good as he catches spelling mistakes we would have another guitar god to look up too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

My mistake...Some days I'm mentally challenged. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Next time I'll break out the ole Websters Dictionary so I'll no longer offend Ron..

Comment

Fuck Ron! He needed a cheat sheet to play Angel Of Death on stage. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X