Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Newbie

Originally posted by toejam:
    Fuck Ron! He needed a cheat sheet to play Angel Of Death on stage.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Originally posted by cmanningjr:
    Next time I'll break out the ole Websters Dictionary so I'll no longer offend Ron..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that may be for the best. If you offend him too much, his head might explode. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
      Fuck Ron! He needed a cheat sheet to play Angel Of Death on stage. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Fuck YOU, Joe!

Like to see you do better!

Oh yeah, you can't even find a lousy mullet pic, much less post clips of you butchering a metal classic! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

LOL I gotta dig out my yearbook and some loose photographs. Where ever they are at the moment, I don't know. I'll also need a new scanner when I do find them.
          And I can butcher the song without need for a cheat sheet! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ron where are your clips of you playing? I wanna hear...

Comment

hmm, pretty odd to say welcome to a guy with a lower membersnumber than I have, but well, these things happen.

welcome and enjoy your stay.

Harrald

Comment

I agree Harrald, it's lower than mine too.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyhow, welcome welcome welcome!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Well...I've been a lurker for quite a while..Just thought I would speak up and Introduce myself...

BTW Dave...Thanks again for the Pickup ring...We'll talk soon about some more parts I'm gonna need...

Carl

Comment

Working...
                  X