• Show
Clear All

• Haha That ol' bush is at it again

http://poststuff.entensity.net/05040...dia=george.wmv

Re: Haha That ol\' bush is at it again

I can't really see what he is doing. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, vote out a guy over a practical joke between friends? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

he's wiping his glasses on a girl's clothes.

Comment

Yeah, I saw this shit the other day. What kind of total fucking loser has the time to put this kind of shit together? Christ in a blender someone needs to go outside.

Comment

wow....the guy who took the time to put that video together needs to get out more often.

"....huh huh huh...uh..duhh..um..lets vote the President out cause he cleaned his glasses on a stage hands shirt...duh huh huh huh..."

That may very well be the stupidest thing I've seen in the "anti Bush" campaign.

Comment

shows you how desperate people become to get Bush out ..

Bush ain't goin' anywhere.. he's drivin the ship in the middle of a war ..
              he ain't lettin' go the wheel..

Kerri can pull bouquets outta his ass while kissin' a baby , while wearing a hard hat.....it's not going to do a damn thing. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Plus he looks just like the mad Dr , in the Re-Annimator...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I agree, that was pretty lame

Comment

I thought he was lifting her sunglasses out of her pocket?

Anyhoo, if she's that close to the President of the United States, they know each other well enough for him to clean his glasses (does he even wear glasses?) on her shirt or lift hers out of her pocket as a gag.

What I really really hate about these types of videos is you never ever see the "before" and "after", only the "hey, look how appalling this is!" part. Where's the rest of the clip showing her looking around for her glasses, and everyone's laughing? Where's the clip where she turns and catches him and everyone's laughing - including her?

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's the stupidest anti Bush propoganda ever. Don't get me wrong, I want Bush out of office like many, but making stupid videos like that doesn't do shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X