Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What an afternoon of nothing but studying will do to you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What an afternoon of nothing but studying will do to you...

It's funny how much some of these look like the real people..except mine.

Comment

You screwed up the link.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/create.html
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I know, I noticed but it was too late to edit. I tried to make one of you Ron but the figures on there understate your stature too much. Maybe if you could pick Chef's body or Satan's body from when he guest starred then it would be better.

Comment

Actually VitaG did this for me. My hair is longer and parted on the side

Comment

Here's mine. In the background are the twisted little freaks that I "counsel" everyday.

Comment

this thread is in danger of goatee overload
              Hail yesterday

Comment

11 Goatees
                6 Clean-shaven

Yup - Goatee overload imminent [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Gary & Newc

goatee = chin beard only

what we all have = Van Dyke

or shagrath

Comment

now I feel like a Dick. Van Dyke, I'll have to remember that. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Well, okay, if you want to say you've got a Dyke hanging from your chin, be my guest [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Aw, go capture a bug, show it to your Mommy, then execute it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Me, I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            Aw, go capture a bug, show it to your Mommy, then execute it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did that this week already [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I was listening to Alice in Chains, so I made one of Jerry Cantrell...

Comment

Working...
                                X