kevin easton & co never respond to emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevin easton & co never respond to emails

does anyone else have this problem? I've emailed kevin and the sales address multiple times and all I get in return is "thank you for emailing us, blah blahb labh, we will respond as soon as possible, blah ect ect"

They have never responded to my inquiries. I dont want to have to call long distance to ask them for a price.

Re: kevin easton & co never respond to emails

I have always gotten replies from him (not just the automated reply either) when I send in email inquries in the past. He was in the middle of moving his place of business. That takes a lot of work and a lot time. Try goiving him a call...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yes they are in the middle of moving to a new store right now, so responses to emails will take a while. He did post in another thread that they were ready to move into one place but the landlord flaked and they had to move yet again.
      Give him some time to get settled.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh, ok. sweet. thanks guys

Comment

yeah...all is well, as far as I know.

if it's pertinent, just call him..them...whoever.

Comment

If you are looking for a price try this http://www.eastonguitars.com/pricingEMAIL.asp
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
              Yes they are in the middle of moving to a new store right now, so responses to emails will take a while. He did post in another thread that they were ready to move into one place but the landlord flaked and they had to move yet again.
              Give him some time to get settled.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really, man! If you, Pallaretc, bothered to check KE's website (one lousy click would've got you there), you could see he's in the middle of moving. You assmunch! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: kevin easton &amp; co never respond to emails

lighten up, francis... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

from Kevin's site:
                  The new place...
                  Remember the last ime you moved? Man what a pain in the arse! Well, you had to move a couch, a fridge, tv's, stereo, clothes, etc. Well, take all that and multiply it by 100 and you've got what's goin on here. Amps, gtrs, cases, strings, cables, fridge, tools, workbenches, shelves, cds, tapes, stereos, tv's, computers, boxes upon boxes of parts, tool chests, furniture, files and more files and more files, geez never knew we had so many files! Well, you get the idea.Oh, I forgot the keg fridge, very important!! So anyway, we're looking to open by the end of May, that build out is killin me to say the least. Used to be a pizza shop so we gotta get rid of the ovens and scrape off the grease...I'll never look at a pizza the same way again! Anyway, we're putting a ton of time into the place right now, trying to get it ready to go. So we'll be checking emails toward the end of the daze for a couple weeks or so until this thing gets goin. It's going to be best to call us if you need something immediately. Sorry for the inconvienience.

Long Live Rock and Roll,
                  KEvin
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

hmm. well when i click on KE's site (which i obviously have been too) The front page says nothing about him moving, other than a link that says "moving sale"

lighten up

Comment

Working...
                    X