• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow the ultimate in movie wh0rage

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ne..._mlb&fext=.jsp
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: wow the ultimate in movie wh0rage

Makes me sick... and why the fuck would a kid want to go to a baseball game to see Spiderman on the bases [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] They should just say "we did it for the money"... next is uniform ads... like soccer.

Comment

MLB sucks
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmmm. nothing says "breast cancer awareness" like a Spiderman 2 logo on a base. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Who the hell is gonna look closely enough to read an ad on a base?

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth:
            Makes me sick... and why the fuck would a kid want to go to a baseball game to see Spiderman on the bases [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] They should just say "we did it for the money"... next is uniform ads... like soccer.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You mean you haven't heard?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/30/sp...ner=ALTAVISTA1

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

mlb players wore ads on their unforms when they opened the season in tokyo this year. it sucks, as if MLB needs more money.

Originally posted by iced_earth:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Boo fucking hoo. They're ads. It's a game. There isn't anything sacred about it. This isn't like pissing on the Ark of the Covenant or Buddha's sandals. It's just a fucking ad on a base. Deal with it.

Comment

shut your fucking cumdumpster. it's an example of extreme greed.

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                  Boo fucking hoo. They're ads. It's a game. There isn't anything sacred about it. This isn't like pissing on the Ark of the Covenant or Buddha's sandals. It's just a fucking ad on a base. Deal with it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Yes, it's a fuckin ad on a fuckin baseball base. Who cares? Unless you haven't noticed, major league sports are prime places for large corporations to advertise like crazy. It's nothing new, stop whining.

Comment

Cumdumpster? I gotta write that one down.

Unneccesary insults (which I'm all for, BTW) aside, WHO FUCKING CARES? Do you even notice ads on billboards at parks? Or NASCAR drivers patches? Fuck no. You ignore it. Do the same with this.

Comment

I just heard on the news that they've reconsidered the ads and have pulled them.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

That's why they put the ad on the base - because you've finally been able to block out the billboards along the fences at the games.

Admission to these events should be free of charge - let the advertisers pay for everything.

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                            You mean you haven't heard?

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/30/sp...ner=ALTAVISTA1

Newc
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah... I saw that a couple days ago. Any five foot tall guy that has to wear hot pink and lime green shirts as often as these guys deserve the ad money... and they did say it was for the money, so I can respect that.

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                              I just heard on the news that they've reconsidered the ads and have pulled them.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No shit... you are right [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...v=st&type=lgns

That makes me feel a little bit better about our "national pastime"...

Comment

Working...
                              X