Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...

Ok, if you've seen the Wal-Mart sale paper from this past weekend, there's a Queen Anne-style cabinet in there that my Mom wants, but all the local stores are sold out (limited run).
    I don't have the paper anymore, so I can't tell you the item # or scan a pic, but these things should be pretty much nationwide.
    Anyhoo, it's a fairly tall wood cabinet with glass panel doors - the local price was $60 ($59.93/98/97 whatever - you know how WallyWorld pricing goes).
    If anyone can find me one and put it in layaway, I'll PayPal you the money to get it and ship it.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Attention Wal-Mart shoppers...

Where are they made? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Couldn't say. I saw it briefly in the book at the local store, but just long enough to hand it to the Customer Disservice clerk to call another store and ask if they had one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">check the 12th fret dots.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I heard the other day that Wal Mart is China's 5th largest trading partner (the top four are nations) so take a guess .... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yes, that was my point...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hmmmm, and some people wonder why there isn't a Wal-Mart in the city of Chicago.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                Ok, if you've seen the Wal-Mart sale paper from this past weekend, there's a Queen Anne-style cabinet in there that my Mom wants, but all the local stores are sold out (limited run).
                I don't have the paper anymore, so I can't tell you the item # or scan a pic, but these things should be pretty much nationwide.
                Anyhoo, it's a fairly tall wood cabinet with glass panel doors - the local price was $60 ($59.93/98/97 whatever - you know how WallyWorld pricing goes).
                If anyone can find me one and put it in layaway, I'll PayPal you the money to get it and ship it.

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll tell my son - he works there? I'll get back at you Newc

Comment

Thanks Hoss [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It was a lighted cabinet, as well (forgot to mention that earlier).

Newc

Comment

He will check tonight, hey he also gets 10% off [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X