AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Wow, 118 in 0 days! Good job!

veddddy intadesting.... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

it's alan smithee, i transfered his post count.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ohhh, we thought you were pulling a "Robin Hood" on us... stealing from the rich (RacerX) and giving to the poor. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
          Ohhh, we thought you were pulling a "Robin Hood" on us... stealing from the rich (RacerX) and giving to the poor. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] then again have ya noticed Rons post count lately?

Comment

[ then again have ya noticed Rons post count lately?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">222 and counting. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wonder if he's pissed?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamiale:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [ then again have ya noticed Rons post count lately?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">222 and counting. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I wonder if he's pissed? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have to wonder? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I guess you haven't noticed his quick temper lately. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X