Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of man is our prez?

http://news.lycos.com/news/photo.asp...4&captions=off

A caring Godly man. Say whatever you want about him but the look on his face tells me all I need to know.

Peace. Even if it means we have to kick a few butts to get there.
    -Frank

Re: What kind of man is our prez?

Great picture. I think we as a country would be hard pressed to find a better leader in these times.

Comment

Originally posted by frankencat:
      http://news.lycos.com/news/photo.asp...4&captions=off

A caring Godly man. Say whatever you want about him but the look on his face tells me all I need to know.

Peace. Even if it means we have to kick a few butts to get there.
      -Frank
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">a caring Godly man -> [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] . he had 2 choices there: not to do it, and commit political suicide on small scale or do it and gets free promostuff. of course it is the right thing to do, no doubt about it, but to add conclusions like that is way beyond what happened there.

Harrald

Comment

My only comment here is that our viewpoint on images - and opinions thereon - are often dictated more by our own personal preconceived notions of the people, things, or actions taking place, rather than on the reality of what's happening.

People often perceive to see what they want to see. i.e., That which reaffirms their opinions of the people, places, and events shown, whatever your personal views may be. The reality of what's going on in an image can often be very different from what you personally think it shows.

Comment

...i just hope there was some right guard goin on in that pic. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

sully [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

the_drip > the_prez

vote DRIP

Comment

Thank God for President Bush, leader of the best country on Earth. I can't imagine how things would be if Al Gore had won the presidency. Democrats wrecked America for too long. Gore would have agreed with France and the UN and wouldn't have done a thing after 9/11 except say he's sorry it happened. No guts, no backbone. When I stop to think about, besides Clinton and Carter, I've never lived under a Democratic president...

Frank, you're absolutely right, sometimes to have peace you gotta fight a little. Too bad most of the world won't help us, but it's cool, we help them anyway...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

who cares..Al Gore isn't president. Bush is, I don't like him. I doubt I'd like anybody that's president. I don't think I"ll like Kerry either, but..I'm sick of bush, he's republican. Give me someone who doesn't give a shit and doesn't try to please everyone, and just fuckin does what is moral, and the right thing to do. Whether it pleases the lobbyists, generals, senators....etc. Fuck them. I hate government, just a necessary evil IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:

However, exactly what has improved regarding terrorism since we went after Bin Laden and later invaded Iraq?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What has improved? For one thing the US no longer covers up terrorist attacks like when Clinton was in power..........What ever happened to TWA 800?

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                    Then get out, what are you waitin' for, bro?! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Johnny Depp has a nice flat in France that has a room with a view, why not drop him a line? Or, start your own "no government" country and have at it. More room for the rest of us.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">who said I wasn't considering it? you can't function without some sort of controlling power. no matter what type of government you have..you're going to have corruption. the U.S is no better than anybody else. oh wait...we have bigger heads.

Comment

This guy and his crew also sent out soldiers to Iraq because of "WMD" then changes it to Op. Iraqi Freedom [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

What choice did he have if the girl told him that? walk away? or make him self look a little better?

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
                        In the state of the union address, some Bush's key topics were about banning gay marriage, teaching abstenance to our youth in schools, providing new ways for big corporations to avoid providing decent benefits, he declared a "do-over" for the reason we attacked Iraq, and he wants to be more agressive on drugs (at least he has experience with drugs). How can a president in the 21st century possibly give a flying fuck about who marries who? And abstenance? WTF? I've got a better idea, how about paying teachers to provide an education and let me decide when my kids should have sex. This guy has this medieval bible-thumping sense of morality that he wants to impose on me.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                          I can't imagine how things would be if Al Gore had won the presidency. Democrats wrecked America for too long. Gore would have agreed with France and the UN and wouldn't have done a thing after 9/11 except say he's sorry it happened. No guts, no backbone. When I stop to think about, besides Clinton and Carter, I've never lived under a Democratic president...
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If Gore won (which he did in a sense Right Jeb!)I think things would much better then they are now.
                          He (Bush) will be gone soon thank god.
                          www.kiddhavok.com
                          www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

If you even slighlty think that Bush is going anywhere , not only are you stupid but you're in denial...maybe you're in denial of being stupid . [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He driving the warship in the middle of a war ...where's he going ?????!!!

There is no way he's leaving or there is no way Kerry wants to adopt Bush's war baby ...he don't have the sack ....he's neutered man...politically anywhoo!!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                              (very matter-of-factly)that the president--any president--is nothing more than a face and a figurehead for the public, and that the country is run and has been run by a select group that hold control, no matter who "the people" put in office. I thought it was a bit conspiricy-sounding, but then again, she had no reason to lie.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, I've known that for years.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X