What kind of man is our prez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What kind of man is our prez?

Like talking to a wall. Believe what you want, but that doesn't make it true.

This whole thread has been a waste, so I think I'll finally get smart and stop contributing to the nonsense now.

Comment

fuck yeah, Bush is a prez who actually has balls and would prolly be line for "an eye for an eye" kinda world

eye for an eye

you fuck us but we come back and fuck you even harder

i can only imagine how many more attacks would have happened if Gore was Prez
      i live right between NYC and Philly (in jerzee) so i would say i am in a "dangerous" area

anyways horns- this one was a admiral blue 94 6 speed fully loaded, 42K miles............i have a yellow 94 to go look at today
      good luck getting yours fixxed!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        Some of thes post are sooooooooooooooo gay imo ....but I'm to weak and hurt (accident with my vette today) to debate .

For those who believe....God , the father , creator of heaven and Earth ...he created everything the light and the dark ...everything means everything ....from fuzzy bunnies to Cancer.

He was wrong! If you disagree then answer this question

Did he make Lucifer exactly who he was knowing what he was ...then punished him for it for eternity.

So , did God fuck up by making Lucifer ?

don't apply the "free agency" BS to the heavenly spirits ...that only applied to man.

BTW the fall out between Lucifer and God was God's will to give man "free agency" ...the ability to choose right from wrong ...

Lucifer knew Man was too weak to handle such power and protested God...Lucifer was right ...look around you..

Man is to weak to handle such power ..Lucifer was going to teach man right from wrong so God would not loose a single mortal soul ...Remember at this time God and Lucifer loved each other..soooooooo

instead he sent his only begotten son JC to die for all man's sins....instead.

Well allrightythen ....also answer this ...what has change before and after Christ's death...

does man still sin and require redemption to enter heaven and do we still die....what did Christ do for you.

I know this is a Prez thread ...Bush who I think is the best man for the job (I don't care if he's a christian , buddist or Satanist)...

But I want The Christians to explain just as I have explained and questioned as who I am.....if you love God with so much conviction ...simple tell me ....why?

I hate him or the very "theory" of him.....but I do NOT hate Christians ....like I said before my whole family and most of the people I know who I care about are Christians ...

I'm asking ....do you really know (WHY) you love God / JC....Do You

Do you read the bible as I have many times......only leaving me with these very thoughts and questions ...I would say the Bible itself is God's worst enemy ...it's there in Black and White penned by William Shakepear....that he is a big prick.

who was right God or Satan???
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't apply the "free agency" BS to the heavenly spirits ...that only applied to man.

Lucifer began to question God and think of a better way. He rebeled against God. Sin was a aftereffect of rebelion

Think of it this way. You tell your child to clean up your room, and he/she doesn't. he/she has rebelled.

Lucifer betrayed God, and tricked Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden tree and that's when Sin was created for man. Cancer is a part of that sin. The world is basically degrading physically, and morally.

Are you atheist? Do you believe in love? IF your atheist everything is physical, chemical reations... so love CANNOT exist or much anything else in the brain. Knowledge could not exist.

The bible is the pathway to God/JC. If God showed that he is here. ie Make a HUGE appearance, then you surely would be making a huge mistake of denouncing him. The bible is the word of God and given to man to learn and know GOD.

Comment

I would say, "More power to you. Enjoy your oil." But because I'm a rational capitalist I understand that such a scenario cannot happen. Perhaps in one or two exporting nations but not across the board. Further, if it did (even in a small way), it would dramatically quicken the pace of alternative energy research and that could only be a good thing in the long run.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did anyone ever see that old Brando movie, "The Formula"? In Nazi Germany, when the allies were cutting off supplies to them, they had to come up with alternatives to the resources they were out of. They needed oil for tanks, machines, etc, but we unable to get it thanks to the allies. Sooo, old Adolph put his team of scientists on it, and what was the result? Synthetic Oil. Not 1 drop of crude oil in synthetic oil, all chemicals and the like. That's not Hollywood folks, it's still out there. Castrol GT, and a handful of other synthetic oils are still on the market and doing quite well. Thanks to the Nazis' need for it. Rumor has it that they also came up with a synthetic gasoline alternative. The movie was about Brando being sent there to look for this "formula". Many believe that the Nazis absolutely produced a synthetic form of gasoline, but the oil business, even back then, was the largest money-making machine out there, so the "formula" for synthetic gas was "lost". Just thought some of you would find that interesting.

Comment

Mike,
            Nope that was Satan that tricked Eve ...Satan hated and resented God for what he done to man and him..

Lucifer was punished for using the tools that his creator gave him ...The Light ...the knowledge of God himself ...but w/o all the power.

Lucifer / Satan does not control nor does he create "anything" ...he just knows as God knows..he can just watch ..cry or laugh

and when there is carnage and war or whatever..he is shaking his finger and laughing at God ....saying "I told you so".. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"In the beginning, Man created God."

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                Did anyone ever see that old Brando movie, "The Formula"? In Nazi Germany, when the allies were cutting off supplies to them, they had to come up with alternatives to the resources they were out of. They needed oil for tanks, machines, etc, but we unable to get it thanks to the allies. Sooo, old Adolph put his team of scientists on it, and what was the result? Synthetic Oil. Not 1 drop of crude oil in synthetic oil, all chemicals and the like. That's not Hollywood folks, it's still out there. Castrol GT, and a handful of other synthetic oils are still on the market and doing quite well. Thanks to the Nazis' need for it. Rumor has it that they also came up with a synthetic gasoline alternative. The movie was about Brando being sent there to look for this "formula". Many believe that the Nazis absolutely produced a synthetic form of gasoline, but the oil business, even back then, was the largest money-making machine out there, so the "formula" for synthetic gas was "lost". Just thought some of you would find that interesting.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do they say? "Necessity is the Mother of all Invention" ?

Hopefully, people will start to realize that we are screwed without oil or technology to replace it....before it happens.

Comment

Do I want to convert everyone into Satanism ...yes [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike There is a (Religion) thread that I elaborated in great detail a few pages back , if you want to "discuss" our philophies openly for all to see...which I don't mind. We could revamped that thread so I don't have to be so redundant . But if you want to "discuss" this I strongly advise that you really read >>>EVERYTHING<<< I had to say " on this issue ..then see if I make "sense"....it will make sense....you won't "belive" any of it but it makes sense.. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I have a lot of Christian friends and we do enjoy a good discussion on occassion ..

and Rich is right ...when I got hired as a patrolman was the time I no longer needed God in my life ....or his aftermath.

Now ...all hail BUSH!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I won't discuss this anymore on this thread . Bring up the old one or PM me anytime .

Bill

All Hail Bush again...until we get somebody better to Hail

and it ain't Kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                    It's not me that needs divine intervention.

it's mankind. IT doesn't take much more than a simple observation of the world to realize that things are seriously wrong. Most everything is wrong.

disassociate yourself and look at things from a more detached. opinion free perspective.

It will make you ask the question Why...and there won't be an answer. Just a bunch of spiritual nonsense, that helps no one in any way.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm just telling you that He HAS intervened for me, more than once. If you want to call me a liar, that's your business. I know what has happened to me in my life, you don't, just as I don't know what has happened in YOUR life and wouldn't presume to tell you you're wrong about something you've experienced.

I've been full circle; raised Catholic, grew disheartened with the negatives I could see and the loss of my father as a child, spent 24 years away from the faith, then returned to it. You can believe whatever you like, as will I, but don't tell me I don't know things that I've experienced firsthand, and I will do the same for you.

Just remember, Drip; I've been where you are in life now, 23 years ago. In college, partying, seeing and playing in bands, looking at a fucked-up world and believing it all made no sense. You haven't been where I've been yet. Not saying your experiences will be like mine, but I've been through the cycle a couple more times. So has Bill, for that matter, but he's several years younger than me too, and a lot can happen in those years. He believes in God or he wouldn't be so pissed, and wanting to know why He lets bad stuff happen. I wonder why too, but not having the answer doesn't make me discredit everything; lots of shit in this world exists without me having to understand it.

[ May 13, 2004, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

For those who hate Bush....What kind of man is he? He is the leader of the free world. We all envy him, and wish we could be him. So, what have you done with your life that compares with George W?......Exactly...........You are just green with envy that you could be as great as he...........

Comment

he doing a fine job as Prez....what the fuck else are you suppose to do with this big middleatern clusterfuck!!!?????? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, looks like there went the "FUCK THIS SHIT" thread! No surprise though.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                            Well, looks like there went the "FUCK THIS SHIT" thread! No surprise though.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Happens every time I say something moderate. I think it's a plot to paint me as an extremist. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Eh what killed it this time? The BM/Trypp P exchange of pleasantries? The thread survived longer than I figured. Ack I missed the last of it, oh well.

Comment

If you got that part then you basically caught the end of it.
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X