What kind of man is our prez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of man is our prez?

How man Iraqis participated in the 9/11 attacks? None.

The war in Iraq has little to do with the war on terrorism. At best, it's an indirect relationship that won't be felt for many years. And I have serious doubts that WMD and/or terrorism had anything to do with this administration's true motivations there. After the first Gulf War, Saddam's military was effectively reduced to a strong-but-local thug. To the US and our interests, he was a second or third tier threat, at best.

Quite frankly, our nation - and the world - would be better served if we exerted the same commitment of force towards the most direct terrorist threat. You know, the ones who actually attacked us on our own soil, and threaten to do more? And that douche and his henchmen are likely somewhere in the the Afghan-Pakistan border region. Despite what the administration and the media might lead you to believe, the war in Iraq is actually diverting badly needed military resources and personnel away from where they're really needed. That's where our troops in Iraq should be. That job should have been done first.

Comment

I'm also having a hard time understanding how threatening Iraq was to our freedoms. And there has got to be more to al Qaieda than just Afghanistan-I remember right after 9/11, the media was busy scaring everyone to death about how there are "terrorist cells in your own town!!" Yknow it wouldn't surprise me if they know were Osama bin Laden is right now, and are waiting til before the election to catch him. Too much bs in this war and it's costing too many lives on all sides.

Comment

Shreddermon:

The hidden adjenda is our own intervention back in the 70's, when we gave Iraq weapons, and chemical weapons. Thanks Jimmy. Reagan and Pappa Bush were aware of the dangers regarding such intervention. Then along came an 8 year democratic rule, which just did not help. This would be a whole other topic. Clinton is a trader and should be put into jail for the rest of his life. He sold us out to China big time. He sold them highly classified weapomry, and aircraft with classified hardware associated with them. When these things go through Congress, Congress doesn't know what they're dealing with. It's not there job frankly. Just wait and see, We have yet to face our darkest hour. And I'm cursed with the knowledge of were it will come from. History ALWAYS repeats itself. It's a wonder that manking has evolved so much, and yet still does not learn the lessons of the past. I have!
        1990 Jackson Professional
        1992 Dean ML
        2004 Epiphone Flying V
        2005 Epiphone Dot
        2009 Fender Stratocaster
        2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
        2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
        2006 Fender P Bass
        2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
        1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
        1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
        Custom Pedalboard
        ADA MP1
        ADA FX2
        Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
          Shreddermon:

The hidden adjenda is our own intervention back in the 70's, when we gave Iraq weapons, and chemical weapons. Thanks Jimmy. Reagan and Pappa Bush were aware of the dangers regarding such intervention. Pappa Bush tried to fix the problem when he was President. I'm sure he had a big role in adviseing George W. into heading into this take-over. Then along came an 8 year democratic rule, which just did not help. This would be a whole other topic. Clinton is a trader and should be put into jail for the rest of his life. He sold us out to China big time. He sold them highly classified weaponry, and aircraft with classified hardware associated with them. When these things go through Congress, Congress doesn't know what they're dealing with. It's not there job frankly. Just wait and see, We have yet to face our darkest hour. And I'm cursed with the knowledge of were it will come from. History ALWAYS repeats itself. It's a wonder that mankind has evolved so much, and yet still does not learn the lessons of the past. I have!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          1992 Dean ML
          2004 Epiphone Flying V
          2005 Epiphone Dot
          2009 Fender Stratocaster
          2006 Fender P Bass
          Custom Pedalboard
          ADA MP1
          ADA FX2
          Tascam 2488

Comment

...None of which has much of anything to do with effectively fighting terrorists. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

People can blame this all on a conspiracy rooted in the failures of Democratic presidents. Or you can blame it on Republican presidents, too. It works either way. And, quite frankly, when you're discussing past foreign policy mistakes, they're both equally to blame.

But all of that is election year political [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] and doesn't mean shit to the real matter at hand. WAKE UP! I'd love to hear someone spout that kind of political propaganda bullshit to the spouses and kids of some of the 9/11 victims. Tell us the reaction it gets from them. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Where's Waldo, and why isn't it our military's top priority to find and eliminate him? And why haven't the appropriate resources been committed to do so? That's what should matter right now.

Comment

Well, when you provide something to someone, then that someone kills millions of people with the said provision, that's a problem. He terrorized, and murdered way more innocent people than were killed on our soil on 9/11. Saddam was well connected with terrorist networks through out the world. That should be the WAKE UP call. Given the right situation, he would surely kill more americans. Terrorism was his underlining and reoccuring theme through out his rule. If you think for a second, that he wasn't entertaining the thought, or even was involved, then again you hav not been paying attention. There are widows,orfans,widowers,grieving parents and children because we weren't paying attention. Now it's time for us to be proactive instead of reactive. It is just that simple.
              1992 Dean ML
              2004 Epiphone Flying V
              2005 Epiphone Dot
              2009 Fender Stratocaster
              2006 Fender P Bass
              Custom Pedalboard
              ADA MP1
              ADA FX2
              Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
                his country was founded on the word of GOD, and basic principles of humanity.

not anymore.

I have a totally differnt point of view solely because i am not willing for fight for this country (any country) i think that's just propaganda. They can do all they want, just don't put me in their shit.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you may as well throw away your back scrubber brush. That yellow streak will never come off. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
                  Shreddermon:

Clinton is a trader and should be put into jail for the rest of his life. He sold us out to China big time. He sold them highly classified weapomry, and aircraft with classified hardware associated with them.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, why buy them?. Just wait and they will crash land in your backyard while trying to spy on you [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All I know is that I wish that Will Ferrell never left SNL .....there would have been some great "Bush" moments [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Then leave. You obviously have nothing to contribute to our nation, except laziness and disrespect for Americans who do care. The vast majority of Americans believe in God, and the basic principles of humanity. Try living in a country that doesn't give a rats ass about you or your beliefs. Take Saddam for example. If you even so much as looked at him wrong, you would be shot on site.

Laziness? Ask the 50% of Americans that are overweight, and disrespect? I have a open mind and see that IRAQ HAS NOTHING. calling me lazy because of this is ignorant. i'm disrespectful because i believe this war is wrong?? because i'm 18 and might get drafted into a war that has no point to it but to piss off the Muslims?

Try living in a country that doesn't give a rats ass about you or your beliefs.
                      I am stating my beliefs in a country that allows me to.

Comment

This is going to sound racist, but I'm telling you guys that I deal with a lot of Arabs and most of them hate us simply because we are Americans. They have told me first hand that their culture only respects strength and brutality. So, pussy footing around with middle eastern countries will get us jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trypp Powell:
                          This is going to sound racist, but I'm telling you guys that I deal with a lot of Arabs and most of them hate us simply because we are Americans. They have told me first hand that their culture only respects strength and brutality. So, pussy footing around with middle eastern countries will get us jack.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and this is why there willng to blow themselves up to "please" Allah aka (Satan), and go to Heaven. The Koran tells them to fight fight fight. No peace. This is why terrorism will never end.

Comment

Well, you are right about their motivations. So, the only option is really to kill them all, or at least enough of them that the remaining civilians change their mind.

Comment

Allah aka (Satan), ..... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

How dare you insult my God like that [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] ....he's just watching like he always does ....SMILING!

Because it keeps proving that God was wrong in that little tiff they had when he his loving little Lucifer... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I still remember that quote of Bill's..."I'd like to throw allah himself into the grinder!" It still makes me laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X