What kind of man is our prez?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of man is our prez?

Oh yeah I did say that didn't I [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...sure I would and knowing who I am ....I would like to add another God into the grinder.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

oops....that's gonna leave a mark [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but I can back it up anytime.....With my "it's ALL god's fault theory"!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

you are very misinformed

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
      Allah aka (Satan), [/QB]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww:
        you are very misinformed

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
        Allah aka (Satan),
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The true follows of Islam are the ones willing to attack Americans

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/8.htm#41

Verse 65 O Messenger. rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

THIS IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION? Look right there. they have their own section for war

Surah 8. Spoils Of War

The true followers of Islam are the ones that fight us. That's a fact. Look it's in the Quran.

oh look another fight verse

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/2.htm#1

Read 216

216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Comment

There is no peaceful Religion it's all about power and greed....that equals war!

Man can NEVER exist without War ...it's who we are because of a 'God' ....if you beleive in such a diety...

Not even Heaven is exempt of war....God loves war and the gift of free agency to mortals that can'y handle such power of choice..

That's is exactly what Lucifer's problem he had with God..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

allah is not satan allah is jerkova. read what i wrote.
            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

what did you write? i don't see it.

Comment

yeah we are all Jerkovas now and then ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

right now I feel like a jerkova ...is that islamic for jerkoff or somethin'..... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by buzzsaww:
                  you are very misinformed

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MichaelMadeja:
                  Allah aka (Satan),
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The true follows of Islam are the ones willing to attack Americans

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/8.htm#41

Verse 65 O Messenger. rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

THIS IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION? Look right there. they have their own section for war

Surah 8. Spoils Of War

The true followers of Islam are the ones that fight us. That's a fact. Look it's in the Quran.

oh look another fight verse

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/2.htm#1

Read 216

216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are quote-mining. If you take that stuff out of context it surely looks like they are calling to arms. The text, though, is just an instruction on how to act IF the [holy] war breaks out. I dont think its any worse than any other military doctrine. If somebody attacks you, you fight back. For some reason, they feel like they are under attack...

Let's go kill some americans. Allah bless us!
                  Let's go kill some arabs. God bless us!

I do not see the difference [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess Hell must be worse than ever now...it's quickly becoming full of Muslims/Arabs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"What do you mean? I wreck my car bomb into a busload of Americans! I'm supposed to go to Heaven! This isn't Heaven!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh no, here come the Jerkova's Witnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by Subvamp:
                        I guess Hell must be worse than ever now...it's quickly becoming full of Muslims/Arabs! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"What do you mean? I wreck my car bomb into a busload of Americans! I'm supposed to go to Heaven! This isn't Heaven!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">After 9/11 took place, The Onion did a hilarious spoof article along these lines. Basically, it was an interview with Muhammed Atta and the other hijackers, and how they were shocked and confused to find themselves in Hell instead of being greeted with the proverbial seven virgins, etc. crapola.

Great funny stuff. ...As much as you could make comedy out of those horrible deeds, I mean. Wicked evil tortures for the douches, and how they didn't understand why they deserved them. I believe one of them was being repeatedly reamed in the @ss by a demon with a huge spiked dildo, etc. Splitting his body in half over and over for all eternity. I wish I still had a copy of that one. Sick, but very funny. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is my only catch phrase ...

FUCK IT..... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow man, that was excellent. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Allah seems to have a whole lot to say there about Americans, western civilization, democracy and capitalism. But didn't "Allah" write the Qur'an
                            before there wasn even an America to speak of? So who's taking dictation from ol' Allah now?
                            All I know is that Allah still owes me $20 from a poker game at Cat Steven's house....

Comment

But Allah hate's non believers, and America is a non believer of Allah, therefore followers of Allah must fight!

Osamma pretty much said the same thing against America. All their problem are because of America blah blah blah.

Comment

You don't suppose Osama went to war against us so that they could inevitably lose and thereby secure all kinds of aid financial and otherwise and have the good ole US of A rebuild their country for em do ya? (of course to our standard of living) just a thought
                                (at our expense)!
                                This scenario brings to mind an old Peter Sellers movie...The Mouse that roared

Comment

Working...
                                X