Need an easy way to reject someone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an easy way to reject someone??

Brett would be proud! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] http://www.rejectionline.com/
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Need an easy way to reject someone??

Originally posted by toejam:
    Brett would be proud! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] http://www.rejectionline.com/
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I have to ask how you came across that one though? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL This chick I'm good friends with, she got the number from a girl she works with. I have no idea how the other girl got it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Toey! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry, Toejam. As soon as i saw "reject online" I assumed it was your homepage. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
            Sorry, Toejam. As soon as i saw "reject online" I assumed it was your homepage.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I posted that over an hour ago and it still makes me giggle. HEE HEE

Comment

Man, I met this girl today and asked for her number, and that is the exact number she gave me!! Thanks for saving me at least a little humiliation. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

What's so hard about saying "Fuck off you pathetic dork?" It works against me.

I need a hug. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Thanks, but you could have deodorized your hairy Yeti-pit first. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "You'll sniff it and LIKE it, shrimp-boy!"
                          [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                            Man, I met this girl today and asked for her number, and that is the exact number she gave me!! Thanks for saving me at least a little humiliation. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X