Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yo horns...

Originally posted by jsullysix:
    heh...so didja listen to the clip? i've got the lyrics somewhere, it's a cool twist.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Type O Negative lyrics :: Black Sabbath (From The Satanic Perspective)

Who is she that kneels - so respectfully before me
    A virgin of snow white - purity
    Do not fear - my fortunate one
    Let us consummate our igneous union
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    I am the shadow - with the eyes, eyes of fire
    I will fulfill your every - hellish desire
    Come sit on this throne - here beside me and be mine
    And we'll watch the flames get higher and higher and higher and
    higher...
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    Ave ave satanas
    This is just the start dear friends
    For I have come to claim revenge
    My victims turning, running scared
    You people better go and beware
    Your weak god can not help you now
    Come, we will play in the fire
    Worship the sun
    Worship no one
    Worship the sun
    Worship no one
    Worship the sun
    Worship no one
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Joe (Pete's Ego Trip Version) was also good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I have "The Least Worst of.." disc. For some reason when I play that disc in my computer, it craps out and restarts my PC [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah he says that and writes stuff like this ...

I'm an atheist too .....an evil atheist (Dr. Evil pinky to mouth gesture)... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So is Todd McFarlane, creator of the whole Spawn franchise.

atheists are cool.

Comment

As a matter of fact ...I'm in the mood for Athesist sooooooo much ....I turned off my demo and put Atheist "Elements" on ..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Ron!!!.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

OK there is very little substance to the words...as a satanist ..Peter (as a satanist) just smoked a joint like me every night and wrote some weird dark lyrics ...involving "Satan"

But yeah ....it's cool ...I like that version better.....I suppose!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lucifer recieved the biggest punishment the world has ever known for being what God made him ....being himself.

Lucifer = love me if you want to ...

God = love me or else...

Christ = Matyr .....for what "our sins" ...we still sin....sin never went away....we still need 'redemption" to get to heaven before and after he died....Matyr????!!! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Satan = Scapegoat

[ May 11, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

Peter is an atheist...

Comment

Working...
                X