The Top 6 Kinds of Guitar Sellers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top 6 Kinds of Guitar Sellers.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I found this on Craigs List and copied and pasted it. Get a laugh! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

1. Vintage/Boutique losers.

Get a life, leave the apartment, get some sun, play with your dog/kids.
    Stop bringing your stupid snob-assed attitude to this site. The *BEST* CLEAN BOOST PEDAL YOU WILL HEAR. PERIOD. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Go fuck a vintage toaster (with your vintage dick). If your shit is worth so much, why don't you just sell it on eBay and make more money? Learn how to play your damn guitar, too. I'm sick of going into stores and hearing vintage licks on a vintage tube amp played with a vintage pick. and you hear them say shit like, "Ughhh, these pickups sound so amazing! Times are a changin', aren't they? Yes they are. Purist motherfuckers.
    Go to a chatroom and meet other vintage guys whose penises you can lick while you talk about PAF Pickups.

2. The anal anal-heads

Your head smells like a butt, because you're so anal. "This Flamed Maple Jackson was meticulously setup and cared for by the honorable....I will only meet with you on THESE terms that you will comply with and so-forth-so-forth given thus by.. which.., DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP! Name the price and we meet up I hand you cash and you give me the goods...or STAY AWAY, YOU WEIRD DEVIL!

3. The Persistors:

25 Watt practice amp! $499.00! Yyyyyyeah. OK, cool. good luck [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I give them credit for trying, but it's easier if they just lower the price to BELOW eBay instead of just listing it at the same dumb price over and over.

4. Punk-and-a-metal-and-a-NuMetal:

-Grl Pwr! PunkRawk bass for sale, looks bad ass, doesn't have tooners, but what are you some square?! eml me, wutever

Angry! HUmbucker crazy shit, this thing is INSANE, IT'S SO LOUD IT HAS BLOOD AND STOOL ON IT, BUT WHATEVR, ST MARKS ATTITUDE HAS GOT TO STAY! SID VISHOUS WOULD LLOVE THIS GUITAR

You guys are actually alright, because you're not uptight, but overall, we will wait until you get potty trained before we start hanging out. Just gimme the Kramer and I'll be on my way, K? CUMS WITH 7 DITDTORTION PEDALZ and a built-in zippo lighter. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

5. The Know-Nothings: (AKA Care-Nothings)

"I had this and didn't really play much music so now I'm selling it. Email me for pics or questions."

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU. This is what makes this site great, it's like a flea market and everybody wins. It's always some Wall Street dude with an acoustic, or a cute chick who just moved from California and you get high with her before you take off with a nice Japanese Telecaster you got for $100.

6. The Complainers: Like the person who wrote this.

Re: The Top 6 Kinds of Guitar Sellers.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I second that.

Comment

Hey BM, there is a great barbecue place maybe a block or two from the Barnes and Nobles in downtown Fort Worth. What's the name of that place?

The gutted building downtown is a sight. A tornado took it out, right?

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good stuff.

Comment

Someone should compile a list of the top guitar buyers. Hrm... I'm just bored enough...

Trypp: It's Texas. There are about 15 barbecue places in the general downtown area.

The Bank One building wasn't actually gutted, but the exterior damage was so immense they decided to completely tear down the facade and renovate the building while they were at it. It'll be apartments soon, and with any luck I'll be getting me some of that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X