Don't speed in Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't speed in Italy

...unless you got a Hayabusa...well, even then, it'll be close!

Italian Police Lamborghini Patrols Highway
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Don\'t speed in Italy

Cool,I should have a race with these guys with my TT 220hp,well,they'll kick my ass in anycase,maybe I should change job! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's bad man, you can't have fun anywhere now it seems...

don't drive fast, don't drive there, don't do that...well put a sock in it [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
        That's bad man, you can't have fun anywhere now it seems...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh sure you can. I didn't see a cop on the road between Prince George, BC & Fairbanks AK last summer and that's like 2000 miles.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'll take that TT on Mordor... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

04 Cadillac CTS-V

High speed so far - 143
          Haven't lost a race yet...

Oh yeh, 3200 miles and a new set of Z rated Goodyears on the back, as of Friday, lol. It had some serious wheel hop with the run flats on it, so I swapped em out and man, what a difference, I can smoke em in 2nd gear at 35MPH... An amazing car to say the least!

Pat

Comment

$165,000 [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] . I wonder how they would fund that for the whole police force?

Comment

Originally posted by sdavis80:
              $165,000 [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] . I wonder how they would fund that for the whole police force?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They didn't fund it, it was donated by the Lamborghini factory in Bologna. READ the bloody article [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Ya know, I was in Italy a few years ago. THose people drive like maniacs. THe streets in ROme are about half the size of a normal small town street and they drive those little Minis and Opals and all that like it's a bumber car track. There are police on every corner, but i didn't see one single car ever get pulled over.

Comment

Eheh,you better know that my city is much worse than Rome driving wise! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  It sux [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Sure, Italians are maniacs on the road. I remember visiting Venice and Rome a couple of years ago and they drive like crazy. They go to 80 mph inside the city, they ignore stop-go sings if there's no car in the range of 10 metres.

They're crazy, really. And you should check the police and customs, how much bureaucracy you have to deal with when they stop you at the border.

My friend asked the policeman if there's any problem with his passport, because they were running in and out with it, checking it, discussing about it and waving with hands. The policeman said him to shut or he'll stick his nightstick into his mouth.
                    After an hour of waiting we could finally move onward.

Nevermore I'll go to Italy, nevermore.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                      Sure, Italians are maniacs on the road. I remember visiting Venice and Rome a couple of years ago and they drive like crazy. They go to 80 mph inside the city, they ignore stop-go sings if there's no car in the range of 10 metres.

They're crazy, really. And you should check the police and customs, how much bureaucracy you have to deal with when they stop you at the border.

My friend asked the policeman if there's any problem with his passport, because they were running in and out with it, checking it, discussing about it and waving with hands. The policeman said him to shut or he'll stick his nightstick into his mouth.
                      After an hour of waiting we could finally move onward.

Nevermore I'll go to Italy, nevermore.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, they are on their way to become a dictatorship. Berlusconi is such as nice guy [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sdavis80:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They didn't fund it, it was donated by the Lamborghini factory in Bologna. READ the bloody article [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I did and it says donated "THE" car, dick!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] My words were "THE WHOLE POLICE FORCE". It was a rhetorical question anyways. Oh and BTW rhetorical means that I was not intending for anyone to respond [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Strangletooth:
                          I'll take that TT on Mordor... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

04 Cadillac CTS-V

High speed so far - 143
                          Haven't lost a race yet...

Oh yeh, 3200 miles and a new set of Z rated Goodyears on the back, as of Friday, lol. It had some serious wheel hop with the run flats on it, so I swapped em out and man, what a difference, I can smoke em in 2nd gear at 35MPH... An amazing car to say the least!

Pat
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man I want one of those Caddys bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sdavis80:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sdavis80:

Fong
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes I did and it says donated "THE" car, dick!!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes! for your info, i do have a dick. Pussy!!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                              Yes! for your info, i do have a dick. Pussy!!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Fong
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well then take it out of your ass and calm down [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X