Murfreesboro TN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murfreesboro TN?

I'm going to try this again, since I got hijacked last time.

Originally posted by chopper45hd:
    i am in madisonville, that is 'tween knoxville and chattanooga. that is about 150 miles for me. not far at all.
    whats up? someone stiff ya? let me know if i can help.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is a place in Murfreesboro called "Concert Production" on main street. I have the address, and a phone number, and a first name (Scott), but I need more.

"Concert Production" isn't a TN corporation, and it seems TN doesn't register D/B/A's the way that I'm used to: I'm trying to find out who the real owner(s) / manager(s) are. My hunch is that it will be Scott, whatever his last name may be.

They shipped me most of what they were supposed to, but not all of it. Of course, three calls and three emails later, over a week, and I get NOTHING like a response from them. No email. No callback. Nothing.

Doesn't involve ebay, or paypal, or a credit card, so I got no options there. [I paid with a money order.] But I do have (lawful, I might add) options, as soon as I figure out the identities.

If ya know anything that could help, I'd appreciate it.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Murfreesboro TN?

Ax...sorry...I went off on STSK...had nothing to do with you bro.....I apologize [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

No prob, LPC, but I hope that since the whole thread got the ax (heh heh), that doesn't mean that I shouldn't even ask for info if anyone has it.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

ax pm me with a phone # and such will call and see what i can find out, even if i gotta drive there over the weekend next week....its only about a 2 or 3 hr drive.
        lpc what i miss ? lol

Comment

Nevermind, all fixed.

Three calls (during business hours, but all went to an answering machine) without a callback, three emails without a response, and today the stuff showed up at the door.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] to my JCF-bros.

Keith

Comment

Working...
          X