• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewed faith in UPS

What can brown do for you.
    Umm...

Re: Renewed faith in UPS

I've seen the rest of that softcore photoshoot. She can smash my package anytime she wants. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Side note: Wonder if that UPS hat is even attainable... Boxcar Willie might need one for his Raining Men show or whatever.

Comment

Like Pacino in HEAT (1995):

"GREAT ASS!!" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
        I've seen the rest of that softcore photoshoot.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Softcore? Huh, no way....look at the next few pics in the series....another movie quote comes to mind:

"Did somebody order roast beef?"
        -Howard Stern

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Where're the rest of the series [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .hehehe

Fong

Comment

right click on the photo, view properties. Delete the excess directory and go into the folder for UPS girl.

Here.. Link

Comment

Just saw THE other pic...holy shit, I wouldn't call it "roast beef" though. More like abalone to me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

/blaccent ON

DAYYYUM!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hope she treats my package with love [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

excessive use of the word 'package' in this thread [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and you got your head all the way up it!
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Originally posted by audiophile:
                      What can brown do for you.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">More like how do you get the brown stains out of those shorts from riding so deep up her crack? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, ironically no brown eye to be seen... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

THE OLSEN TWINS.... hahhahahah [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] too young for u

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and you got your head all the way up it! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Working...
                            X