Ugly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly!

i know there was another post about the ugliest custom shop guitars...but perhaps these take the cake, so i think they should be put in the spotlight! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The WANGCASTER!

Re: Ugly!

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] OK...I'm trying to figure out... Why... In the world...a red blooded heterosexual male would want to play a guitar shaped like that. Tit shaped....maybe.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

What the hell is wrong with people [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
        IMO you have definitely gotten pics of the ugliest custom shop ever.

Comment

Now that I'm done gettin sick I have to ask why this is in the Jackson USA Guitars??? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] EW.

Comment

I think the original design work was done by Rod Gozinya. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Does it actually sale? Who plays such a thing? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by John D.:
                      I think the original design work was done by Rod Gozinya. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by John D.:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, Rod built the first few, but it was designed by Hugh G. Rection. I hear he's a real prick.
                        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Those are uglier than I expected [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
                            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John D.:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">His brother Dick helped in the design, as well as Phil Micrackin.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I kinda like it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X